What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Run Bone, Run

Kitteni

Banned
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I took 2 police hostages on top of a hill, then felt bad, so I chased him down and offered him a ride to the police station... He didn't believe me so I ended up following him, figures. :'D

Was a fun run @John Kurz @Jack Dutfield Really Sorry ❤️ 
I'm not a mean person, I promise. 😂 

Having to run from Stadium Fuel to Kavala whilst being shot and hunted by a pretty pink Qilin was certainly a challenge but i dare risk getting in a vehicle with you two ever again, nor will i risk eating a crumpet when someone has a starter pistol next to me. I think we all learnt a little something that day..

PS: Thanks to Gordon and Erin for picking us up ❤️ 

I take that personally 💔 
I tried to tell you i'm not a bad person, you didn't appreciate my offer 😭 

PC Bone decided to defenselessly run down the road with a known criminal at large, resulting in him nearly getting taken a second time. Meanwhile, I ran through the foliage to meet up with CSI Gordon and Erin, without any clothing and only my watch and a compass. 

PC Bone decided to defenselessly run down the road with a known criminal at large, resulting in him nearly getting taken a second time. Meanwhile, I ran through the foliage to meet up with CSI Gordon and Erin, without any clothing and only my watch and a compass. 
i should have taken the watch and compass too.... 

I'd like to know how they knew you were there, -cough- Kurz !... 😜 I told you, I'm not that mean !!! I wouldn't have taken him again,. 😭

Back