What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Run Bone, Run

Kitteni

Banned
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I took 2 police hostages on top of a hill, then felt bad, so I chased him down and offered him a ride to the police station... He didn't believe me so I ended up following him, figures. :'D

Was a fun run @John Kurz @Jack Dutfield Really Sorry ❤️ 
I'm not a mean person, I promise. 😂 

Having to run from Stadium Fuel to Kavala whilst being shot and hunted by a pretty pink Qilin was certainly a challenge but i dare risk getting in a vehicle with you two ever again, nor will i risk eating a crumpet when someone has a starter pistol next to me. I think we all learnt a little something that day..

PS: Thanks to Gordon and Erin for picking us up ❤️ 

I take that personally 💔 
I tried to tell you i'm not a bad person, you didn't appreciate my offer 😭 

PC Bone decided to defenselessly run down the road with a known criminal at large, resulting in him nearly getting taken a second time. Meanwhile, I ran through the foliage to meet up with CSI Gordon and Erin, without any clothing and only my watch and a compass. 

PC Bone decided to defenselessly run down the road with a known criminal at large, resulting in him nearly getting taken a second time. Meanwhile, I ran through the foliage to meet up with CSI Gordon and Erin, without any clothing and only my watch and a compass. 
i should have taken the watch and compass too.... 

I'd like to know how they knew you were there, -cough- Kurz !... 😜 I told you, I'm not that mean !!! I wouldn't have taken him again,. 😭

Back