What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Question regarding Rule 2.1 (VDM)

So i recently got told that if people stand in front and at the back of your car (Basically blocking you)  either armed or unarmed  its ok to drive them over , its been long time since i been in RPUK (i left year ago and now i am back so i'm want to make sure that the rules haven't changed 

Kind Regards 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d strongly advise not to run them down... as idiotic as it is to “abuse” the rule in that manner (and from a Roleplay perspective) just don’t do it.

Surely them blocking you in is classed as trolling or something along those lines. So in my opinion, I think it's ok to plough them down, but of course it's down to Staff discretion.

I’d strongly advise not to run them down... as idiotic as it is to “abuse” the rule in that manner (and from a Roleplay perspective) just don’t do it.
is there acceptations in green zones in a scenario where they wont move from behind your car in the car park area and you cant go forward because of the barrier and not being able to threaten them etc... I understand messaging an admin is an option but I feel as if there is more important stuff for them to do rather than move a hobo out the way?

Maan if Im on the road and see hobos walking about on main road its naturall selection if they get rammed by my car

is there acceptations in green zones in a scenario where they wont move from behind your car in the car park area and you cant go forward because of the barrier and not being able to threaten them etc... I understand messaging an admin is an option but I feel as if there is more important stuff for them to do rather than move a hobo out the way?
There never anything more important than helping players out 😉

If they're doing it in a completely trollish manner, record>resolve>report>deport! (or just call us over to witness it ourselves).

There's no exception to the rule, unless ofc it is an accident.

@Samatlewis @Abbie Sanders  surely Ramming them over will be around refusing to roleplay , but at the same time they will "Exploit" VDM Rule so , i guess roleplay it goes , but i mean is that something to argue about or ?
Erm, I see no harm to come of it from either side (obviously it is situational), if you're using your body knowing the person would be breaking a rule by running you over, you also have to consider that is not the intention of the rule and you somewhat have to take some of the blame on yourself. I would, as previously stated recommend avoiding the nuisance of having to argue for 30 minutes or spend time making a report over something like this.. Play it safe!

Back