What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

SCUM

Blanco Bullet

Is anyone else going to be playing scum when it comes out ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I will watch and wait on this one I think, lets see if everyone is still playing it in a month.

I will watch and wait on this one I think, lets see if everyone is still playing it in a month.
I do feel the base of the game is alot better than other early access games we have had recently for this type of game . 

i'm the same as wilco i have my eye on it but am going to give it a bit to see where it goes.

tbf for $20 I'd give it a go even if it's shite. Saying that, I do have high hopes and I think it will be a good game to say the least.

tbf for $20 I'd give it a go even if it's shite. Saying that, I do have high hopes and I think it will be a good game to say the least.
all of the Survival games will get boring eventually, But Im gonna buy it anyway,Let's play together and i think it's coming out tomorrow 

Will be buying this today, been looking forward to it for a while, msg me if you wanna play 🙂

Got  it too. about to try it for the first time after i will finish downloading it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure, not a early Access fan.
It's missing a lot at the moment, but it's just released. If I compare it to what I suppose would be early access success: PuBG now, to PuBG then.

PuBG Then was basically unplayable, sometimes the buildings wouldn't even render in for people. SCUM has much better ground with which to work up from and the development studio has so far shown that it's being proactive with bug reporting. 

Back