What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Erin's Diary, Page 1

eringurrl

I'm not an extremely confident person. Never have been, never will be. I run around the streets of Kavala shouting (trying to sing) and asking people how their days are. But there's always been something underlying. I haven't had an easy life. I've got a past I try to forget and a heart that will never be fully mended. But, I shall not go into detail, don't want to bore everyone to death. All you need to know is, my name's Erin, I grew up in London on the streets before moving to Altis as my parents disowned me and I'm someone who will always try their best in life, even if it means I suffer. But don't give me pity, don't look at me on the street and 'aw' because that's not what I'm here for, I'm here to be myself, to age with Altis and be the best I can be. Meeting Gordon was the most amazing thing that could've ever happened to me. I slowly fell in love with him and his gorgeous mustache. And well... here I am today, 17 years, Paramedic, PCSO with my 2nd marriage just around the corner, to a guy I love to bits. 

That's how I'm going to start my diary, with an opening, a beginning.

You'll be hearing from me, on page 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Erin!

tenor.gif

Huh? oh, sorry... Erhm... 1?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Erin o/ I believe ive met you before outside the Kavala nightclub, Gordon was there too. We had a nice chat about each others' lives before sleeping outside the Kavala Church 🙂

Back