What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

AAN News interview with 3 wonderful police officers

FishyGeslo

Today AAN news stumbled upon three wonderful officers that were more than happy to give their statements about civilian relationships and regulations of firearms.

Production team is however concerned about the extremly weird footage at the end of the report, as mr. Roy the camera guy seems to get knocked out just as as interviewer, mr. Fishy asked police officers about corruption.

We are left with the question whether police is intentionaly avoiding these questions and whether SGT Caitlin managed to sneak up on mr. Roy and knocked him out for the sake of keeping the secrets - well secret.

There is no sign of mr. Fishy yet - we are hoping that he will be found soon and ready to report on more incidents on the island.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nonetheless, we would like to thank @Caitlin, @Antwan Burnfield and @MoonWolf for their statements. (Even though mr. Antwan didn't contribute much to it!)

Hahahaha brilliant fishy, great work.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a great expierence to come across you and Roy and the RP was great. Keep doing what you guys are doing!

P.S loved the editing:)

I love the amount of detail and effort that went into this. It was very nice! Hope to see more 😄 

I feel convinced to vote for @Pupss as mayor after watching the news......

Aha great work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it you dudes who interviewed me and a friend whilst robbing a gas station?

Back