What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Erin's Diary, Page 2

eringurrl

[SIZE=16pt]On this page, I’m going to take you back to a low point in my life where I didn’t know who to turn to or where to go.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]It was summer, beaming hot sun shining down onto my back. Any 14-year-old would love being out in the sun. Except for me, you see, just a few days ago my mother and father had decided to throw me onto the street, leaving me with nothing to defend myself with or simply stay warm at night with. I was alone, left to die. London streets weren’t safe at night and the sun looked to tired to stay up any longer. Like myself. But, I knew I couldn’t sleep. I knew if I closed my eyes something bad would happen to me[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]And one night, something did. He took me, he wouldn't take no for an answer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]When I woke up the next morning nothing was ever the same again. I sat in an alley for the whole day until night struck again. Then decided to walk the streets, preventing myself from delving into the darkness of sleep.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Fast forward to a 16 year old me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]I had just collected the last few pounds that would complete my amount for a plane ticket. I finally could get away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]That's what I thought.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]I could never get away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Be seen, page 3.[/SIZE]

Back