What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

NEWS REPORT! CORRUPT COPS

More Episodes with Better quality

• Total voters

Johansen

VIDEO OF THE NEWS REPORT

Greetings Citizens of Altis, This is News Reporter Johansen, With my first news Report. Unfortunetly Its in Bad Quality we had some Equipment Malfunctions which will be fixed in the next episode.

This Episode, Contains Video of Police Officers Accepting a Hostage taking!

Feel Free to leave some feedback! ❤️

My first ever edit in years.. So its really bad, But it gets the story out there!

Hello @Johansen

I would start with this, if you're going to make a video about me, insult or not, please notify me first.
2nd of all, I handed the person back to the rebels because he broke multiple server rules to avoid getting robbed, we had no dispatch about a robbery or shooting in kavala, I just saw armed rebels passing by and I stopped to check it out. The person itself broke the rule of going into a greenzone after being shot at/initiated. Because I had no proof, I was still questioning him, when he tried to flee the scene, where I initiated and shot his tires. Directly after he goes into a greenzone (kavala garage) and stores his vehicle. (combat storing + going back into a greenzone after being shot at and initiated on). Besides that, it was 4 rebels around me and the pcso, and I knew they had bigger guns in their backpack, so they easily could've dropped my PCSO and me (especially with my storm trooper aiming skill). I made that decision because he broke server rules, and would've been robbed if he didn't. To not disturb the RP any further, I just handed him back in, and continued the patrol. If we would've got a dispatch, we would've went there, but no dispatches were send. 

If the person itself did not do any server rule breaks, I would've helped him instead of giving him back, while also valueing the life of myself and most of all the PCSO with me. I don't have video footage of it, but you can ask PCSO farlow, and the rebels on scene (Ralph) about the rulebreaks. Next time please do research

With kind regards, 
PC frosty

It was not a Report towards admins, It was a News Report. RP wise my friend, Because I have the AAN license? And No I will not ask you if would like to be in my video, due to the rules of Fair Use. 

Kind Regards

Thats why Its not in the report Section, But in the Videos and Screenshot creation tap. 🙂

Yes I know, but still, I don't really like being called corrupt on the internet because everyone can directly see it, and they won't know me and directly say I am like that, while it's not me at all. 

PS, yes I like the idea of you doing this, I respect the way that you've an idea and realise it 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what News Stations do, But to not make any drama, I will Say it looked like that from my POV aswell, But I directly understood that you guys felt threateant by the rebels. But as a NewsService I ofcourse put it like that, And people can make a picture of the situation themselves. If They did think you were corrupt, they need to look at the amount of cuts in the video, And the fact you can see you clearly value you and your partners life, But as a Citizens view feels like you sacrifice the poor Mechanic.

It was nothing more than a comical RP video taken halfway out of context. Because there is no video of the whole situation but only people's explanations and people talking over eachother. 

Yes I know, but still, I don't really like being called corrupt on the internet because everyone can directly see it, and they won't know me and directly say I am like that, while it's not me at all. 

PS, yes I like the idea of you doing this, I respect the way that you've an idea and realise it 🙂 
Cops are corrupt they're  feds. All of them. 

• Drew
Reactions: M
Keep on doing those news ! some people migth feel violated, yes welcome to the news reality Good job! 😄

My suggestion to you, Hide your UI, and text chat for more "realism" 😄

@GhostDarkAngel as long as you did nothing wrong within the police and did not break any server rules dw about it pal.  If that’s how they wanna pass time let them do it. Don’t get yourself all worked up over nothing 🙂. From what I have seen you are a good cop so don’t need to worry. Just leave these people to do what they wanna do and you do your bit. 

People love drama and that’s what they give you 

enjoys 

4278366.jpg

Back