What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Can anyone help with £1.5 Mill?

Meeloo

MelonOverlordOfJustice
I see people asking for money, thought I'd give it a try.​

Take pity on a poor soul who doesn't know how to RP...​

.​

.​

Also if you don't wish to give me 1.5 Mill, I'd love a heart as support. Or a follow on my twitch.​

Either will work... Divine's bless your kind heart. ​

​

​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

This is only a thing because people recently have been on the forums asking for money...❤️

.........................................................................................

Damn, you really getting this desperate to pay back those AR/RIR/Medic of the week rewards? 😉

If you want to earn money you can do a run with me this afternoon sometime around 4

If you want to earn money you can do a run with me this afternoon sometime around 4
xD I think he was joking 🙂

I see people asking for money, thought I'd give it a try.​

Take pity on a poor soul who doesn't know how to RP...​

.​

.​

Also if you don't wish to give me 1.5 Mill, I'd love a heart as support. Or a follow on my twitch.​

Either will work... Divine's bless your kind heart. ​

​

​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

This is only a thing because people recently have been on the forums asking for money...❤️
Give me Ghosthawk I give you 1.5 mill?

Back