What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Escape From Tarkov

Robert R

Unlinked
Anybody recommend Escape From Tarkov or did it die out already ? 

PLEASE BUY MY ACCOUNT 😛

its a really good game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: dob
Its a good game if you have more stash space, pay to win essentially but that's only at the moment and will change as the game develops. If you buy or start playing the game a while after the initial wipe, your arse will get destroyed by fully geared players and will make your playtime a misery. Game is good but most enjoyable when you start playing as soon as the wipe happens which is normally every BIG update but not always and with friends - i cant play without friends i get to bored.

So if I buy the game I should buy the most expensive one it won’t be worth it If buy the cheap one 

nice game as long as you have friends to play with , Solo for quests and earning money =]  and if anyone have it and want's to play feel free to pop me a message on Teamspeak after 4PM 

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, it's alright. But, it's got quite a steep learning curve and I recommend you find some friends that have the game, cause the game is harder than usual when running solo raids. It's got amazing in-depth customisation but, like @Albiston said, it's sorta p2w cause of stash space and it means that you can't store as much gear as people who buy the higher packages.

Its a good game if you have more stash space, pay to win essentially but that's only at the moment and will change as the game develops. If you buy or start playing the game a while after the initial wipe, your arse will get destroyed by fully geared players and will make your playtime a misery. Game is good but most enjoyable when you start playing as soon as the wipe happens which is normally every BIG update but not always and with friends - i cant play without friends i get to bored.
just got be a tetris pro, not really pay to win as you can get containers such as epsilgone.

also when going up against big boys aim for head or legs, then you kill them

just got be a tetris pro, not really pay to win as you can get containers such as epsilgone.

also when going up against big boys aim for head or legs, then you kill them
this guy knows whats up, its all those pistol in container raids

• Eggplant
Reactions: dob
So if I buy the game I should buy the most expensive one it won’t be worth it If buy the cheap one 
Might be late but this pay to win stuff is 100% false the game is in Pre release currently and if you want after release features like bigger stash space you pay extra but keep in mind when the game launches with version 1.0 everything will be wiped and you will get the features people previously paid extra for

Back