What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Milsim - Open Test Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMattch

Zeus says No
Unlinked
A small group of the staff team have been working on rebooting the old milsim community and we're finally somewhat ready to see how much interest there still is after our original discussions. To do this we are planning on running an Open scenario to see what kind of response and how much interest there actually is.

Before we go into details it is crucial that the following is understood:

• This is in no way an "official" part of RPUK, although it is being run by members of the staff team currently we are entirely separate to RPUK
  • We are now official!!
  • Due to the above, the missions will not be hosted on official RPUK hardware, rather our own private servers. 
  • Now we're official, it will be hosted on RPUK Hardware!
  • At this stage we are not able to commit to a "calendar" setting, missions will tend to be run "as and when" with notice given rather than an "Always held on X day at Y time".
So!  Details for our open mission test are as follows:

• Date: 14th September 2018 @ 7:30pm UK Time
  • Please try and be present at in the Milsim Waiting Room TS channel @ 7:00pm UK Time at the latest to ensure everyone can connect and give us time to hit out any last minute issues that may arise.
  • All required mods can be found on the workshop here

If you subscribe to the loader, then on your Arma 3 launcher attempt to load the mod, it will prompt you to load all the other required mods.  If you do not have them then it will automatically subscribe and download them for you.
  • For assistance setting up the TFAR Teamspeak Addon (required!) see the description of the milsim waiting room

If you are on version 3.2.1 of Teamspeak (click your name when connected to the server, check the right-hand section for "Version") please switch to the BETA build (3.2.2) to prevent random crashing.  (Tools -> Options -> Application -> Change "Update Channel" from "Stable" to "Beta" -> Apply/Ok.  To force an update click Help -> Check for Updates)

[*]Please set up your mods prior to Friday, if you need assistance post here and we will attempt to assist

Situation Update:

An unknown force has made land near REDACTED and has moved towards REDACTED and REDACTED.  Several recon units have been sent to gather further intel.  All forces in the closest FOB have been stationed on high alert and are currently awaiting confirmation of orders before departing. 

Due to this threat being relatively new we do not anticipate a well dug in force and have decided to send some of our newer troops alongside some veterans to gain valuable combat experience.  Further details will be released to those chosen for the mission at the time the orders are confirmed.  As this FOB is well established and well stocked the armoury is open for all units to gear as necessary, we do expect professionalism at all times!

High Command expects no resistance to the local population, however, all units should be aware of civilians present in the AO.   

If you intend to come let us know by commenting on the thread so we have an idea of numbers and if you have any questions post them below 

This is being run by @Valen Bell @Yankee @Roberts and myself

Thanks 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway you can do like a test run on a day prior to the actual date in order to ensure that all mods are working 🙂

Also, will most likely need assistance setting up mods.

Anyway you can do like a test run on a day prior to the actual date in order to ensure that all mods are working 🙂

That's what Friday is for my friend, we've tested the mods and made sure everything is compatable 🙂 

Getting it ready. Haven´t played milsim for bout year and a half lol. Used to be medic with the advanced Ace medical system. It was fun when someone fell unconscious cause of the morphine nd stuff.

Getting it ready. Haven´t played milsim for bout year and a half lol. Used to be medic with the advanced Ace medical system. It was fun when someone fell unconscious cause of the morphine nd stuff.
I love milsim from time to time, always brings a complete different aspect to Arma, it's great!

Reboot No. 3. Nice to see it once again starting up, if you have thought about doing milsim, do it. Some of the best arma memories are from this game type. Me and @guyjacklin taking the fight to the Russain's over a year ago. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would love to see some clothing and vehicles innit tho. All i found was just weapons,which is also great,but more clothing and vehicles would be also nice. I loved the RHS packs and Bundeswehr mod.

I would love to see some clothing and vehicles innit tho. All i found was just weapons,which is also great,but more clothing and vehicles would be also nice. I loved the RHS packs and Bundeswehr mod.
Maybe next time, currently we're keeping the first test fairly small to see how everything runs, what the interest is and whatnot.  If we get a good following and everything works out then we'll defo be moving full modded with different maps, vehicles etc etc

The mods are all good to go, they defo work together.  If you still want assistance setting them up then feel free to give me a message on TS when you're around and I can run you through hem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back