What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

ECO Server UP AND RUNNING!

Nalurah

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ECO server is up and running thanks to the management team (especially Ciaran!)

IP: [UK/EU] ECO - roleplay.co.uk Official Server

Roleplay story:

Captain’s Log

16-2-2567

Our mission to find an inhabitable planet is becoming dire. Danger surrounds us as we find ourselves further and further away from home.

Home… or whatever is left of it. We, mankind, destroyed it. Our greed for more destroyed our fragile eco-system. We wanted our lives to be easier, things to be done for us, let machines replace our hard work. As we reclined in luxury pollution filled the air, ground and water.

Slowly, before our very eyes, the planet was dying. Plants withered, rain became acidic, the ground was no longer fertile and animals went extinct. And we? We who deemed ourselves conquerors of the planet, of the eco-system, of nature? We started dying too.

Fools that we are we thought we would be able to overcome everything. That we were bigger than nature itself. How very wrong we were…

And so me and my crew were send off in a spaceship to roam towards parts of the galaxy not yet explored in hopes of finding a planet where we could try again. I just hope that when we do find a planet we don’t repeat our mistakes.

29-3-2568

We don’t have long, our resources are running out. We have been travelling for so long I feel like I have forgotten what it feels like to walk on solid earth.

Running out of resources is not our only danger. Black holes, meteor showers, asteroid belts, our little ship keeps searching, keeps surviving. But for how long?

7-7-2568

It all went wrong, so very wrong. A meteor shower destroyed most of our ship. Praying to whatever deity would listen we used what little power we had to steer towards the nearest planet. A little blimp of a planet hardly noticed by our radar. What was left of the hull of our ship protected us from the fire as we entered the atmosphere. We ejected our seats just moments before the ship hit the water and were send flying away by the explosion. Or at least those of us who were lucky enough, many of my crew I am sad to say did not get out in time. As my seat hit the water I was dragged down immediately. I wrestled out of the seatbelts and swam up to the surface as fast as I could. Hoping… praying… that this would not be my final death struggle. I broke the surface of the water and gasped. Air! Breathable air! Clean air! Is this planet, this little blimp, going to be our rescue?

10-7-2568

The first few days we were at a loss. Our main goals were food and warmth. Once we had a campfire and a supply of fresh water from a stream and food from plants and animals we had time to think. Our initial troubles may be over but we are stranded here.

We soon came to the realization that there was no other choice but for us to try and build a home here with all that we could find on the little planet. We have to divide the tasks and really work together to survive, selfishness could be our downfall.

After being in a space ship for so long my longing for solid ground made me want to try my hand at farming. I take care of the town’s food supply. My second in command is now the town’s carpenter and mason. But we have many jobs that still need to be filled if we wish to make this work.

I hope we can…

14-7-2568

I find myself looking at the stars and wonder what kind of odd haven we have found. The jobs we have are slowly being filled. The produce from my farm I can bring to a cook. The miners bring their ores to the smith. Slowly we are becoming a functioning town. I am no longer the captain, though some may call me that. We may need a leader soon to direct everything. But for now I shall enjoy the night sky and that intriguing light that I spot every night. I wonder what it is…

Back