What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

*Wanted* INS Wayfarer *Wanted*

Riz

£10,000,000

​

Name: Wayfarer​

Height: 5'9​

Reward for bringing him to me ziptied: £5,000,000​

Reward for being able to provide footage of torture taking place previously to bringing him to me: £5,000,000​

​

​

​

He's most commonly found piloting a NPAS hummingbird/taru, but appears to be ground patrolling frequently.​

​

Happy hunting!​

​

And of course, he is to be found within roleplay, 

Do not metagame!

Good luck!

​

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Way you remember that time you slept with my wife..... Yeah Idk I'm totally over that, why don't you come on a patrol some day, just you and me....

kind of worrying how the most eager people to capture me are fellow police officers.
Nah man just offering you to come on a boat patrol, there is a beautiful island perfect for hosta.... patrolling 

Why don't you come check our Weapon Factory? We have built a nice dining area for you and your wife! Or by yourself 😉 You might be safe with us and wait a little untill the Bounty Collector comes to collect a piece of you 😛 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayfarer i would like to invite you to a very nice resort on an abandoned island its very secluded and its definetly a place to rest your arms,and legs from all the fliing youve been doing lately, its a great place to relax toes,and fingers or lose them... i mean what. Great sandy beaches where we offer being buried up to the neck when the tide comes. Contact us yours sincerely Nuclear Atlas torture... Ahem vacation agency.

• Haha
Reactions: Riz
For your own protection, @Wayfarer, I think you need to stick with @Sonder and me for a few patrols. We'll stick you in a boat or SDV somewhere nice and safe, where no-one will ever find you ... 😛

Hey Wafer, did I ever mention I'm a dab hand with facial reconstructive surgery? For the low low price of 4,999,999 you can have a brand new face*! 

Please note, new face may not resemble a human face. Kraken enterprises can neither confirm nor deny that our facial reconstructive surgery consists of removing your nose and nasal cartlidge and replacing it with a dogs anus. No refunds. 

Back