What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Tiger, truffa Pavillard, PapaSmurphy, Col Paulo, Vladimir Ryndia, PC Miles, - RDM<br>Trolling<br>Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCrow

Banned
Your In-game name

GhostCrow

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tiger, truffa Pavillard, PapaSmurphy, Col Paulo, Vladimir Ryndia, PC Miles,

Date of the incident

13/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Trolling
Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I asked them to stop shooting in garage because its aigainst rules and i knew that some "idiots" was online but anyways i try to drive in, they started to shoot my tires i told them i was recording u can see for yourself. i just want to play peacefully .,
Loved the hardcore roleplaying but these trolls ruins itw ith bad rp .that is what i told them i 2nd video.
I dont know why u cant hear my voice , its my first video recording.. But i was talking to them all the time and asking them to stop what they were doing to me.

At first when i was inside the truck , he initiated my tiers but after shooting my tiers he started shooting at my head. In my opinon i didnt was a real threat to him and his Roleplay was very very poor at this situation.
I was not desurveing to die like this and in my opinion this was RDM with poor roleplay and thats why i came back ignoring the NLR ( Which i know exectly the rule of it) Also i wanted to record all their names.

In the first video i think this rule applies  (6.1.1)[SIZE=medium] You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden.[/SIZE]

As you can see on the second video few rules were broken by the guy who killed me for really nothing:
Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption
(6.1.1) You must not attempt to kill anyone in a green zone.
(6.1.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered in green zones at all times. Breaking this rule can result in being kicked from the server
(6.1.3) You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone.

I must say that i felt like i was killed once again for no reason, with a very poor roleplay, i came there peacfully, i am new new player on the Island its my first week here, and i expirienced this situation and felt very very bad and disrespectfull.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/h3Mt0YcsznI

https://youtu.be/nGd9dP-4b3E

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

online.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since there is a lot of names on this list, please make sure your replies are proper, No "attacks" or digs at anyone. 

And only people involved will and can reply. 

Keep it clean.. 

I am really confused about this report.... the complainant was killed, by another, then returned breaking NLR whilst shouting abuse and typing horrible comments in OOC about peoples sisters this I think is totally unacceptable. I had no further involvement with this man.

I have nothing to do with what happened on this report, I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time... From the start I sensed that it was gonna end up on something like this so I chose not to get involved and tried to get everyone to calm down (around 6:00, first link). Obviously @GhostCrow was not happy with what was happening to him and made him overreact, breaking RP, threatening to report and lastly, as said above, typing very mean things in OOC.

Completely clueless on how my name ended up in here as I barely spoke to him and took no action on him.

Cannot speak on the other guys behalf but there was no attempt to resolve this situation over in TeamSpeak with me.

I have video footage of my own if necessary.

I was the main involved in this situation as I was the one who kidnapped a guy named GhostCrow (I did not know that inside roleplay).

I dont see any point wasting time on this report. As you can see in the video he provided himself we gave initiation so clearly there is no RDM. I dont even see how can it be considered trolling or any other. The only problem here is that Mr GhostCrow here broke multiple server rules that we warned him off and the only reply that we got was ''you are gonna get banned'' (that you can't ear in the video provided by him because it is clearly edited to not be eard).

He did not try to resolve this at any time in teamspeak or any other platform.

I would like to state one last thing that is the only rulebreaker is our actual reporter who has broken the rules that I will quote:

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers.

(3.2) Out of Character Chat (OOC) interactions must be made over side chat.

(this screenshot has evidence of these claims)

6D2804A178049B6A20D8103A2883873841A4C8C1

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

(VDM when I was shooting out his tires you can see him driving towards me in a atempt of running me over, minute 4.50 on the first video he provided)

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

(When he atempts to shoot every one in there that dont even have their guns out, minute 5.07 of the first video provided)

(2.8)[SIZE=medium] Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members. [/SIZE]

(3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.

(When he shouts at us ''Im going to report you to the admins, you are all going to get banned'' and ''Tiger is sooo banned'')

[SIZE=medium](5.3) When you respawn: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does remember their friends &amp; gang members.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](Of course this one because he provided us 2 videos of him coming back after getting killed[/SIZE][SIZE=medium])[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Im not going to quote any rules further or I will just find myself copying the whole rule page...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]For myself I think it's all I have to say in this report and I will only reply if I'm requested by an admin.[/SIZE]

Kind regards,

Tiger, The Lost Cause

I am sorry for all of the edits on this post, I am trying to type this in good terms since I am being acused here by a salty player

1.) Area where shots were fired was NOT a greenzone

2.) At no point in time did I engage GhostCrow (neither did most people accused)

3.) In the first video at 5:00 you can see GhostCrow take shots at me without initiation (attempted RDM please review evidence submited by GhostCrow)

4.) In the second video at 2:25 on the background you can hear me say I am not getting involved in this because at this point in time to put it in simple words it all went to s****

Please review this case to the fullest as I would like to accuse GhostCrow for attempted RDM on a person that coming outside of a safezone and for GhostCrow breaking NLR and every RP rule out there.

Thank you very much,

Truffa

I need to defend myself you have obviusly talked it trough before posting here. I NEVER try to vdm or rdm anyone, if you run infront of a truck and shoot in the window (as all can see on the video my screen flashes red  I get hit)  and you run back and forth in front of me trying to escape. qoute from o my riginal report :
At first when i was inside the truck , he initiated my tiers but after shooting my tiers he started shooting at my head. In my opinon i didnt was a real threat to him and his Roleplay was very very poor at this situation. Hear i mean you shoot my tires, well ok, then my head theres no way my driving would be such threat to your life you have to respond in that way.

The other person who post that i try to RDM i come back after I run away and can get my weapon in check and se people coming and going from different directions and again as all can see I clearly try to aim and shoot at the side of everyone, 1 person i think I hit in the stomach area maby 1 more don't remember .

All you who at the time interferes with my arrival to the garages/safezone even once is breaking the underlined part this rule (6.1.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden. This rule has always been in the rulebooks for all servers i played on back to takistan a couple of years back about camping and abusing just outside of citys and safezones.

And I tried to resolve it, but as you can see what happens in the 2nd video.

Since you have mentioned a lot of people, can you please state what you are accusing each person of?

Im just trying to make sure we get all facts straight since it seems you are accusing half the server.

Thank you for your in depth replies.

wait wtf. im Vladimir Ryndia. Im standing there naked with no gear. i wasnt part of any shootings. wtf u reporting me for?

Locked to keep things civil. If you have more to add, join the support room in TS and ask an admin to temporarily unlock it for you.

Huh... I appear to be seeing more issues from the reporter than the reportees here and oddly a lack of your voice in the recordings which rather makes it hard to know how you replied to people and what you said so even if I was looking through this for rdm for example I cannot be sure you've not said something that would cause someone to then shoot like "Ooo no balls shoots me then [insert other bull here]" so I am not going to entertain that... I will however entertain the fact you randomly shot other people that were not involved whatsoever and what the hell are you on about with "shooting to the side of everyone" as that is not acceptable for YOU to attempt RDM because YOU BELIEVE someone else is RDMing, hell looking at the video the first people you actually shoot those shots that hit certainly do not appear to be any bloody accident. Also you start this off without showing as previous contact which there clearly is and no one has broken any greenzone rules from your first video but at the start you already come off with the "Blah blah blah I'm Recording" malarky which is just another way of saying you are going to report them if they don't stop their current INGAME actions via your OOC (Out of game) actions, not to mention looking at your chat history during all of this report as well does not fill me with any confidence you are not here to purely cause staff and the playerbase issues as you seem to be under the impression you may decide how the rules work and how far the "Abuse of zone edges" reaches for you otherwise known as "Ruleplaying", attempting to use the rules to your advantage.

But bloody hell I am not wasting further time on you writing, you are what to be known as "Not wanted here" until as such a time you grow up and understand the rules yourself properly before attempting to then also "ruleplay" instead of ROLEPLAY and do so within the rules yourself.

Ghostcrow - Action Taken (2.2, 2.8, 5.3x2, 1.7, 1.3)

I would likely be adding 3.1 to this list if I heard what you were saying, so for anyone who may have a recording of this available do please send it my way so I can review it.

In the second video, regardless of whatever the idiot has been saying even as a joke be careful what you are saying as I hear someone break roleplay that I do hope for their sake was accidental.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back