Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
ALTIS LIFE 3
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

MrLongSlong

A parting gift.....

MrLongSlong

rvBoBlrv5bEJmtPT9VcNHoHn2p-SfJeHhhjdYCFLh5UJ2V7p-qwhFd7v7DCRgqc4cKuNmmW2EcI5luZORCO8RpCXsDIAb3lHHFvfQQVLIoSZSsNgzwhugY5cx-3KrHJeB7jsvYE

Dear The Altis Police Force Gold Command,

Congratulations you captured me and my associates bar one,  although your prisons may not be able to contain us we know defeat when we see it and as of the terms of my capture I promised to never commit crime again I respect that promise and therefore leave you with this final parting gift, you may have won but you have taken heavy causalities and it is here were we find victory.

~Signed MrLongSlong 

@Pavlic @ACC Gordon

• Like 2
  • Love 2

REEEEEEagan

Image result for thumbs up

Edited by Reagan Curly Wurly
  • Feelsbadman 1

sciencefreak74

Good Job, unfortunately, he was later recovered by medical personnel.

CSI Sciencefreak, chief of RTU

MrLongSlong
Just now, sciencefreak74 said:

"unfortunately, "

Very interesting....

Pavlic

"You mess with one you mess with the whole pack"

Let this be a warning for you all, Officers and civilians. Don't mess with us becouse next time we won't spare your life. We will continue doing what we were doing. There are many followers that are more than willing to risk their life and future to go with us and follow us on our path. You may have captured some of our members but we are still here, hiding in plain sight. We will haunt your mind until the day of your execution.

- Hasans little cousin from Russia, Calvin Carstein

P.S. Later got cought and got only a 30k fine becouse I am that good at hiding the evidence.

REEEEEEagan
Just now, Pavlic said:

Let this be a warning for you all, Officers and civilians. Don't mess with us becouse next time we won't spare your life. We will continue doing what we were doing. There are many followers that are more than willing to risk their life and future to go with us and follow us on our path. You may have captured some of our members but we are still here, hiding in plain sight. We will haunt your mind until the day of your execution.

P.S. Later got cought and got only a 30k fine becouse I am that good at hiding the evidence.

+1

MrLongSlong
1 minute ago, Pavlic said:

+1

Nuclear Atlas

Nice tombstone for gordon shame theres 3  lies on it and 1 truth and they go the same order as i said it too :P, just kidding Gordon 😄dont take it personally .I still have great memories from police with you .Funniest one is from way back when i was pcso and we told the rebels that wanted to talk about clams with us you are a marine biologist so you had to deal with them hahah .

Dean Molay
On 15/09/2018 at 01:41, Nuclear Atlas said:

Nice tombstone for gordon shame theres 3  lies on it and 1 truth and they go the same order as i said it too :P, just kidding Gordon 😄dont take it personally .I still have great memories from police with you .Funniest one is from way back when i was pcso and we told the rebels that wanted to talk about clams with us you are a marine biologist so you had to deal with them hahah .

Sad that I have to be the one to tell you this but You are talking to he's Grandmom as, it is with sincere condolences that I must inform you that Assistant Chief Constable Gordon is resting peacefully in the hands of God. May he forgive him for all his sins and let him through the gates of heaven to eternal glory, Amen.

Nuclear Atlas

OH NO GORDON my favorite ACC i didnt believe at first i thought its just one of your pranks again goddamnit gordon why you leave us 😞 i will miss you

PS:i guess his bad aim finnaly cought up to him

MrLongSlong
1 hour ago, Nuclear Atlas said:

OH NO GORDON my favorite ACC i didnt believe at first i thought its just one of your pranks again goddamnit gordon why you leave us 😞 i will miss you

PS:i guess his bad aim finnaly cought up to him

He didn't even get a chance, he put his gun away to take mine next thing he new he was surrounded with the only thing to defend himself was a taser. 

Pavlic
17 minutes ago, MrLongSlong said:

"surrounded" 

Very interesting