What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

[DC] Chris (Unbanned 29/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy

Perm Community Ban
I dont think there's a point to me arguing about this so I may just make an unban request.

I understand what I did wrong but I would still like to know if Rescuing my own gang member is against the rules? He was stopped by one of the officers and i'm pretty sure he would know that I started running around that building. He did said that he was "underarrest" which made me thing he was going to jail, so before anything could happen I ran around to bring some help. I would just like to mention the fact that DSGT Levi saw that I had a gun on me and decided to instead of roleplay this out, Run back into the HQ where he can't be shot. If he was surrounded IRL no one would just start running and hoping he wouldn't get shot. I would also like to receive an explanation for why Commander Maratek decided to approach our vehicles and shoot out our tires? He shot our fuel tank to orange... A few more shot's and that would have been 4 Hemmets gone and alot of gear. I don't see why I am the only one getting punished for this, and nothing is being done to those who broke the rules too, Just because hes an admin and a CSI doesn't mean he can get away with things right? I do personally think that this was a biased decision, He knew that I am on teamspeak and without trying to resolve it with me, Tell me what I did wrong, Ask for compensation, He decided to request a ban straight away. If i was to request ban's on every police officer that break's roleplay or breaks the rules there would be no force left. I understand now and I will make sure to read over the rules. I am really sorry, It didn't come to my mind to say anything as it was a stressful situation and I was told that it was okay to shoot him. I can guarantee that this would not happen again If i got another chance..

8d9474f67ecfd5611c2c767898872bd3

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see why the ban happened, Roleplay was engaged at that point and then all of a sudden the person gets killed.

There was no roleplay from your DC guys at the scene to ask the officers to stand down or they will be shot... to be the lack of roleplay was there to call this one RDM.

Mr Cardoso used to do this technique... pull people over and tell them there front lights were out and then when they said no there not he shot the lights... Its a dirty police roleplay tactic but it often brings a funny RP moment.

I do not see this as a biased decision as explained it is very much leaning towards RDM on a roleplay server, you might just get away with that anywhere else but here it is of course frowned apon.

Not sure if you know how the community/team-speak works here but we do not resolve on teamspeak everything is done on the forums so it can be managed effectively due to the volume of people also it provides a record for us and allows us to link people to the rules.

You have been unbanned for a final chance, Please think about your actions and RP everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back