What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Seabass running again!

Steven Seabass

Frog catching expert
I'm doing it again!

I have been Mayor twice before. The first time was when the Mayorship first came to the island nearly 3 years ago, this was an eventful time in office as we managed to get the fish shop in Kavala so all the hard working fishermen could sell their catch. The second time I wanted to stop the corruption in the police force and I had a constant battle of wits against a corrupt high ranking officer and this in turn got me kidnapped by police 3 times and my Mayor car scrapped everytime I was out and about.

This time is different, I am here to help the people, be it rebels, civs and hobos! If I can get things done for you I WILL and I hope this time around it won't cost me £1.2 mill in expenses for getting new cars made for me!

Do something good today and vote SEABASS!! 

When it comes to equality Communist Whongcheng is the man. Equal pay, equal everthing.

Back