What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Hello World - The Rebirth

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
<Hello World/>

Here we go again...

After months of silence and confusion, the infamous Hello World "competition" returns. Many have tried, few have succeeded but this time we have some rewards to offer.

Attached below is a ZIP archive, inside of which are a selection of files. Some may be useful, some perhaps not. This test takes its form in 2 parts. The answer of this test will come in the form of a 2 digit number alongside a sentence, send me both via a forum PM and you may well be in for a reward!

The first person to send in a correct answer will be given a cool £1,000,000 ingame, second place will be given £500,000 and finally third place will be given £250,000

!! IMPORTANT !!
This test CAN be completed without the use of external tools. However, should you decide to use any, Roleplay.co.uk do not accept any liability for the potential damage that online or third-party tools can cause, use some common sense! The ZIP file contains 6 files and are all either .txt .jpeg or .png files.

Good luck to you all...

What happend to the first one??? alot of people spent hours / days on that and got nothing.

@Shuttle @Ant Arni

Last edited by a moderator:
What happend to the first one??? alot of people spent hours / days on that and got nothing.
The original Hello World tests were never designed with a physical "reward" in mind, this one is different.

Whats the point of doing a second one if we still don't know what's happened with the first one? No rewards, no announcements, no acknowledgement etc. to the people who did it

Whats the point of doing a second one if we still don't know what's happened with the first one? No rewards, no announcements, no acknowledgement etc. to the people who did it
No. Not yet

tenor.gif

<Hello World/>
We have the winners!

1st Place: (£1,000,000) @Shuttle

2nd Place: (£500,000) @Oliver

3rd Place: (£250,000) @MrKraken
 ​

However, we had many more submissions, excellent work! We'll be releasing newer and harder puzzles on a regular basis so keep an eye on the forums! If you were lucky enough to win this round, contact myself through any convenient means and I'll arrange your prize!

See you next time!

Any chance we can see the answer? or how to get the answer

The number was 29, and the sentence was "Computers are invaluable tools for the progression of humanity, but humans are the most extraordinary computers around."

the number was found by adding together all of the numbers stacked on-top of each other in the pallet.jpg file!

The sentence was written in a keyword Caesar cipher, the keyword being TELEPOHNE and the shift being 4, this could be found out simply by hovering over the house file as shown below.

6gHb1sD.png

Oh.. what, I didn't see this thread untill now. Damn.. I love doing these ARG/Cicada 3301 style of codebreaking and all.

😥

Back