What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Hearts of iron 4 Massive Multiplayer Campaign

Whongcheng

N142SS3.png

great people of rpuk tonight we will host a massive hearts of iron4 batlle!!! today is the day that you will show youre great power and take over the whole world with force! here by i invite all people to join and battle for youre country for you pride! soo take youre pride and force youre power build youre tanks and feel the power of youre country getting closer make friend and make enemies , start youre faction and rule Together. you can make ore brake youre beloved country! soo if you people are intresed in joining this great war plz let me know so that we can prepare the chanel for combat!

there are some rules in the game but that would be told in the ts when we all there.

we start the game at 20:00 uk time.  soo be there in time! have fun boyss and girllss

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm interested

I wouldn't advise using mods like Road to 56. Tried several multiplayer games with it were after a couple of hours it gets corrupted for at least one player and game can't be continued just crashes at the same date no matter what once corrupted. Hopefully someone knows a fix or I might just have been unlucky. It's a good and fun mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a disclaimer, If everyone who joins' internet isn't amazing, the game will holt every 2 seconds due to it manually syncing game times.

So... yeah.

For a disclaimer, If everyone who joins' internet isn't amazing, the game will holt every 2 seconds due to it manually syncing game times.

So... yeah.
i have made some rules but it will be all told in the chanel, soo i will make sure that we atleast can play on speed 3

just a fast update: the chanels has bin made u can find the rules there as wel. hope to see u all soon by hearts of iron brothers!

Awesome! Now I can practice my complete neutral policy makings!

And by that I mean that I would love to come but a) I have to be up early and b) I would likely end up as Switzerland just watching you guys all fight some big ass war against the computers.

Yes yes yes

I'll be there

YES YES YES!!!!!

I'm interested

I wouldn't advise using mods like Road to 56. Tried several multiplayer games with it were after a couple of hours it gets corrupted for at least one player and game can't be continued just crashes at the same date no matter what once corrupted. Hopefully someone knows a fix or I might just have been unlucky. It's a good and fun mod.
ÌTS STARTING IN 7 MIN

Back