What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Cbo. Drod - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenga07

Your In-game name

Jenga Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cbo. Drod

Date of the incident

21/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had pulled up and asked the people to step out of their vehicle to check their border pass as it was just after restart. I had to go AFK for a second just as they had stepped out and i was gonna continue the RP after i was back. I was gone for less than 1 minut and when i get back i see the death screen. I shadow played the incident to see how i died and to my surprice i was sprayed down by a vermin. I called the guy in to teamspeak to ask him if he knew what he had done wrong and even more to my horror he tole me he 1. knew what he did was wrong 2. told me he had read the ruels and knew that this was a ruel break and 3. He was only trying to prevent me from potentialy harming his friends so he though to shoot me before i could do try and start a hostile situation ( Number 3 was not his exact words but roughly what he said i cant remember exactly what he said for it) This shocked me even more and he offerd to pay me cash to keep this away from the forms further backing up he knew he shouldnt have done this. (unfortunatly my shaddow play doesnt pick up my voice and i have no idea why i have tried to fix this a number of diffrent ways but it keeps breaking its self more i however feel from the video shown i acted in no way on their life and there for didnt warnt a KOS situation for them).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/TsVl_qnW1n0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

First of all, seeing as you haven't supplied evidence to show him bribing you to keep it off of the forums, I shall not be taking it into consideration. This was a case of RDM, individual who shot you had said nothing and the situation wasn't that hostile. The guy spraying you down is open-and-shut, he didn't engage in any form of roleplay before spraying you down, this is completely unacceptable. In a footer note, you may wish to try and fish the microphone issue before making any further reports, as it does kind of infringe your evidence a bit, also, maybe you shouldn't go AFK when you stop someone 😉

They didn't wish you to post this on the forums, but don't even attempt to defend themselves. How curious... anyhow.

⚠️ Action Taken
Cbo. Drod
Banned for breaking rule 2.2 / Random DeathMatch (RDM)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back