What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - WelshWolf - 21/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshWolf

In-game Name
CST WelshWolf

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
21/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Yankee

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I fucked up and was banned for 4.2 which is meta gaming, so i was on as a medic and had heard that a fellow medic of mine has got his taru stuck at the refuel at airport, so went over to help him when i got there an SOS member jumped in the go kart i had borrowed to push the taru away from the pumps so it could be repaired and fly away, i told him to not be an idiot and jump out im clearly using it to free the taru when he jumped out i seen his gang tag which said sos, and i responded with oh you are from SOS i expect no better from an SOS shitter, which i clearly wouldnt of known he was sos, so meta gamed him, afterwards yankee messeged me on TS saying about metagaming gang tags Tut Tut. because of the Tut Tut i didnt think it was serious and he was just messing around with me so didnt give him a great attitude went on to say Ban me Fuck SOS he asked if i was serious or not and i replied with yes to fuck SOS and i dont care for the ban ( in my eyes meaning i dont want to be banned but after speaking to CMOS i understand this could be taken another way) i feel that becasue of this as well it helped in my ban as it shows i displayed a poor attitude.

Why should we unban you ?
I been on the sever for a long time and never been banned before i do know sometimes i dont handle situations the best and it gets me in more trouble than its worth, but i have always done my best to uphold the rules of the sever. since January alone i have dedicated at least 400+ hours into Nhs and more as a civ i have also been enjoying my position as a CST and Deputy of Air rescue and would like to continue working on this if i am allowed to be unbanned in future to help stop meta gaming i would turn off player tags while on patrol so i can see who is part of what gang and cant meta game them.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I find that very hard to believe that you found it just as messing around considering Yankee had said he was unsure if you were joking or not, which would be the point of showing you he is not there purely taking the piss and since you come out with next about "serios abot fk sos" then "don't really care for ban"... Don't buy it. I'll give you a chance to explain yourself properly this time without the attempt at bullshitting us otherwise this appeal is over. Take it seriously or you will find yourself in perm appeals.

Now additional to providing the actually story of what was wrong with you at that time and didn't care less about our rules without any further bullshit being added onto it, Looking at your profile I see two warnings from May and both about exploiting and this really concerns me and even helped lead me to believe your story above is complete BS. So tell me taking this all into consideration how can we trust you on the server? What have we not seen that you have done, considering you have 2000+ hours marked on the server... have you started to get "bored" and believe you may tiptoe around the rules as you wish or even ignore this as you wish?

Thank you for the reply,

I am sorry Valen that you are finding it hard to believe it was just messing I have many friends on the sever of which are staff and of which are not staff and i can tell you that any staff member that has spoken to me on a serious note has never started the topic with a sentence ending in Tut Tut... and im sure by my previous warnings  you can see I have had a few run in with staff members, so as far as i can see it didn't come across serious to me at all hence why Yankee got the shitty reply he got, as for the dont care for the ban again this is clearly a miss understanding as you can see by the screenshot i said yes im serious about fk sos, at the end of the day they were trying to hinder what we were doing as medics when all i wanted to do was free the helicopter so Willis could continue  his patrol with out the loss of a Taru as im sure you are aware Air rescue in the nhs only has 2 Tarus and as a Deputy of Air rescue I like to ensure they are not lost so people have access to them, but i went on to say i dont care for the ban again meaning i dont want the ban i dont understand why you consider this bullshit, if i didn't care i would of said i dont care about the ban, but I guess thats down to wording I dont really know what you want me to say  to show im not bullshitting, i was brutally honest in my unban and confessed straight up to the mistakes that i have made so i dont really understand where the whole bullshitting is coming from to be honest,

As for the exploiting back in may i dont really understand why this is being brought up but im sure as you can see I not had an exploiting warning since may so surely this shows that I have paid attention to what rules I broke and took them on board and have learnt from the mistakes that i have previously made and made sure not to do it again as for being "bored of the sever" if this was the case i can certainly promise you that i would not still be putting the time in the NHS that I do still taking my role as a CST and DAM seriously and still working towards bettering the nhs and air rescue, like you said i have put 2000 plus hours into the sever and was still putting more in if i was bored then i would not be here filling an unban out so that i could come back, i have however stated before that i have been bored of rebel life and sometimes medics can get stale when there are like 6 medics on and you can barely get to people to treat them but that dont mean im bored of the sever,

LuWwkZq.png

Oo but the exploiting is still quite recent and that does not mean that you've not done it or more since hence what I had said, considering your attitude that caused the ban any recent issues in this case certainly is very important to bring up and question, hence these next questions before any decision is made. 

So tell me, do you keep in contact with any of the OG members who decided to attempt a mass-rdm spree and even failed to do that correctly before being banned? Those that have not appealed successfully that is, As you were with them for quite some time I curious if you hold any grudges at all over all that or feel that they were mistreated or otherwise misunderstood in some regard.

I've also heard in the recent past there have been some issues internally between yourself and other NHS members. Care to explain what is going there?

the only people i keep in touch with involved with the OG RDM is NimmerN and even that is rarely we stream dbd together and even that is once in a blue moon i know he has been very busy and obsessed with WoW and dont really see him more,  I also speak to Harry but he was not invovled in the rdm so i dont know if you want that or not but i speak to him daily while playing Siege,  as for wanting revenge or acting on their behalf  or holding grudges i can ensure you this is not true in any way shape or form the fact that im banned for meta gaming as a medic when im trying to help people dont even look grudge worthy surely?

as for internal issue with nhs members if you like to tell me which members these are i am happy to go into detail about any of my issues with them not everyone gonna get along and some people clash but yeah if you tell me which ones you mean i will happily go into it.

When it is a situation like this were attitude of a player is highly involved then I will certainly be looking at recent events in this case with the group of children from OG who tried attempting to perform stupid acts to somehow "go out with a bang" and end up ruining the experience on the server for other players like the selfish children they ended up proving themselves to be. The thing I am more curious about are those that were friends with these ex-members or were at least involved in their gang as the thing about these situations is that these idiots then go on to try and sour and taint the opinions of everyone else around them and make themselves to be out as innocent and the staff team/community to be all this and all that which ends up with people who believe their bullshit to have a grudge and start trying to sabotage the community to get some sort of false revenge. 

With the NHS part, it seems there is a mistake on who that may actually be that has had issues or misinformation anyway from another staff member who informed me either way not all that important as I was more interested in your response to it if there had been any issues.

Now there is one final step before this comes to a close.

Do you understand you need to be careful with how you come across especially in a situation like this where a staff member may have been joking at first then ends up with actual concerns from your response asking if you are serious or not and you continue to come out with an attitude that seems you are just going to suddenly go "rogue" and cause the community a lot of trouble, and that I do not want to see anymore issues for quite sometime from you again? Considering you have done a great deal within NHS and have heard people give you a lot of praise both before and after the ban for that work.

I understand how I sometimes come across its something I have always not been the best at doing but it is something that I have been working on and improving over time, i will also take time to read situations better instead of just glancing at them and instantly replying with the first thing in my head or how i first read them, will in future make sure i understand the situation before i open my mouth and speak rash.

Good, do be aware since this ban was the result of a final warning the next time any ban is issued you will likely end up doing a perm-appeal. Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back