What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

ETS2MP

635E5D94B0D8F0A39CCC1C06DAB6A784241379F9

I remember when i had the best truck in the game 😛

Once upon a time I played ETSMP. I was just finishing up a long haul, slowing down to the legal speed limit as I entered the town. It was at this moment that some monkey doing 80 mph rammed into the back of me as he wasn't able to stop in time for the traffic lights. I recall him blaring his horn as if expecting me to move out of the way for him.

All the money I earned from that journey was lost in trailer damage... and that's the story of why I stick to single player

Once upon a time I played ETSMP. I was just finishing up a long haul, slowing down to the legal speed limit as I entered the town. It was at this moment that some monkey doing 80 mph rammed into the back of me as he wasn't able to stop in time for the traffic lights. I recall him blaring his horn as if expecting me to move out of the way for him.

All the money I earned from that journey was lost in trailer damage... and that's the story of why I stick to single player
There is a way to revet to what you had like 2 minutes before hand(previous save slots - auto save) shoulda done that

Back