What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

SI Zimbaa's Prowler

Nick Carraway

Papa Victor
Lifetime Donator
Sadly auction need to end cause of issues with police command. Sorry everyone! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think just because it's Zimbaa's, I'd add another 500k to the price if I were you 😉

Want to sell SI Zimbaa's prowler,if you buy it,you would have piece of property of the most famous Ghosthawk pilot within NPAS. It was stolen 2 weeks ago during my police holidays. Price 1.2mil,bids increasement 150k. Buyout 2.5mil. 

Bidding ends at Friday 28th at 9pm.

It was you who stole it over and over you sneaky bastard. I got so annoyed that time 😂

I think just because it's Zimbaa's, I'd add another 500k to the price if I were you 😉
Ohhh Meeloo it has blood in it from the Ghosthawk crash be careful. 😍

It was you who stole it over and over you sneaky bastard. I got so annoyed that time 😂

Ohhh Meeloo it has blood in it from the Ghosthawk crash be careful. 😍
Actually no. You ended up dead from my friends when i just asked you for your command beret and prowler keys in Agios. You didn´t gave em,so friends kinda got u all and then all i needed was a single lockpick and 250k to steal it.

Unfortunately the auction needs to end because of some internal issues with police command. 

Back