What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Can you help me solve the problem?

Nabster

Hey Guys

I am in need of a little assistance 

When ever I walk into a building my in game voip just goes robotic, its absolutely broken and this prohibits me from engaging in any and all roleplay within buildings

This is one of my previous videos a while back, please skip to 7:05 to listen to the broken voip

If anyone can help me please let me know

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Try to turn down ure settings to low. I don't know if that would help but that's what I think could work!

Would anyone happen to know how to change your sound channel on your integrated sound of your motherboard? I dont have a sound card in my setup.

5l9w7c.png

Windows , right click the sound icon / sound / find the device trough which you play sound / rightclick it properties/extra / change channels there

You could try to play in windowed mode, ive had this happen to me before. Changing to Windowed fullscreen or just windowed could fix it!

Right click on the speaker icon in the bottom right corner, click on sounds. A popup is going to show and you can see all your outputs and inputs from you're headset an so on. Right-click on the output or playback headset you use for sound. Click on properties and then there is going to be a new popup, top bar on the new popup click on advanced and then try to change the settings from the Hz from 48000Hz or whatever you have it on, change this to 16bit 44100Hz and then apply. 

If this doesn't work I have no clue what will.

SO I did the above, it kinda improved but is still happening, but now if I stay in a building too long listening to this broken sound it will kick me off the game

and I was told its connection speed ?

But im running 100/100 Fiber line

Last edited by a moderator:
Back