What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Aethon, Mustafa Jalalai, [P] Cpt. Ross - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryker

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

PC Ryker [5395]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Aethon, Mustafa Jalalai, [P] Cpt. Ross

Date of the incident

25/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Aethon
Reporting For: 2.2, 2.4, 3.5.1, 4.4, 7.1.3, 7.1.7

Our helicopter was stolen so I had to commandeer the nearest helicopter to return to safety, after I successfully managed to lockpick it and start the engine the guy came out yelling “Get out of my helicopter” and then proceeded to shoot me and the helicopter without threatening my life or any kind of high quality roleplay. On top of that once his radio and gps were removed from his person he proceeded to say that if we put him in the helicopter his friends will shoot us (and this was said as his friend just killed mine). In addition, when I was flying away due to my friend dying the restrain glitch occured and he jumped out of the helicopter to avoid roleplay.

Mustafa Jalalai
Reporting For: 2.2, 3.5.1, 4.4, 7.1.3

This individual fully killed both of us without any valid roleplay beforehand, he also used informationed gained outside of roleplay as Aethon did not have a radio, but still communicated with him.

[P] Cpt. Ross
Reporting For 3.1, 3.5.1, 4.1, 4.4

Ross broke roleplay, metagamed and talked to his mates when his radio was taken not much to say on him.

I did initially want to resolve this with them, but then the teamspeak outage came into play and it gave me time to reflect and I decided that I had enough of people who metagame and get away with it so that is the reason I went straight to a report.

The video kind of says it all, if staff require so, I can provide an unedited full version of the video, however, the version uploaded in this initial report is the only version which will be available to the general public, if a second unedited version is requested it must be kept among Staff Members for obvious reasons.

(Also I am aware that it is passed 24 hours of the situation however I was not able to upload the video to youtube due to my location as I was at school, I am now at my home in Italy so I was able to upload the video to youtube, I talked to a Staff Level 4 about this and he said I was fine to continue with the report)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijhufXBpzI4&feature=youtu.be - Prelude Video 

https://youtu.be/V_TqkYmaQH4 - Main Video 
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to state that in our and my own defense Ryker, most rebels do not carry round police grade handcuffs, the RP story I was following. Also due to the ATC announcement it also made me question your likely hood of being a rebel, however I was unsure at the time. at around 5:50 in your video you initiated on my life however I couldn't hear it due to the heli so I stood on a hill with my hands up. From what I had been told Aethon has warned you multiple times that you and your buddy would be shot if you took him and his heli. In the actual situation I clearly remember Aethon telling us you or Sgt Hunter asked for a warning shot, which meant that you were concerned we were there. However this has been edited out as it was the beginning of the situation so the whole video only really covers your side, I would appreciate the whole video to shed truth on the situation. However I believe you'll appreciate that when i'm not next to him I have to take his word and so does my friend Mustafa, that is why he shot your partner. If another office told you he had initiated you would not wait around to execute a plan you would just do it. Aethon may or may not have footage of the whole event as he said he initiated multiple times to us, maybe this is in your unedited version. We were happy to talk to you however the TS went down as you said and we looked for you on return. When you restrained me I have a voice activated radio so had the ability to shout to my friend Mustafa and when you FINALLY took it off me I muted myself in TS therefore not breaking communication rules. I can communicate with my VOICE ACTIVATED radio until you decide to take it off me which in the video you can clearly see I did. Then when you died you broke RP and if you show the full video this will be seen however if you do this it will show the whole situation and how you fail RP'd which is why you haven't.

So my key points to defend myself here are:

Rebels do not carry round police grade handcuffs.

An ATC announcement was made at our location.

I can communicate over voice activated radios even while handcuffed until you take it off me, at which point I stopped.

My buddy killed me cause we were told you initiated on Aethon, by Aethon, then an active gunfight was then taking place and you were seen with the other Rebel/officer and running around with a gun therefore were shot.

So overall I am not sure how I broke RP (3.1), how I used OOC info (4.1) to my advantage as I didn't know your name, but common sense dictates that an ATC message had gone out and you HANDCUFFED me not ziptied.

P.S i just noticed that Sgt Hunter got revived and then ran into combat and restrained someone, do Police officers acting as rebels follow different NLR rules to us or are we all allowed to go and restrain people straight after revive? (5.4)?

There was no need for him to get involved, he looked like a rebel and wasn't affiliated with yourself at the time, he made the choice to neglect his recent revival and get involved when we didn't even know he was part or at least I didn't.

So if you could please point out how I broke RP and meta-gamed? 

And also why we cant kill you in an active gunfight when are running round with a gun out in an active gunfight?

P.S.S please can you provide the full unedited version to the public as I dont like being slandered by one sided videos 🙂.

Many Thanks,

Ross!

Ok let me address some of your points:

“An ATC announcement was made at our location.”
“So overall I am not sure how I broke RP (3.1), how I used OOC info (4.1) to my advantage as I didn't know your name, but common sense dictates that an ATC message had gone out and you HANDCUFFED me not
ziptied.”

Just because an ATC Announcement was made to your location does not mean that it was 100% the rebel who you are fighting. Can you prove that I was a Police Officer using plain clothes through roleplay? If the answer is no then it is considered Meta Game.

“My buddy killed me cause we were told you initiated on Aethon, by Aethon, then an active gunfight was then taking place and you were seen with the other Rebel/officer and running around with a gun, therefore, were shot.”

It is his responsibility to ensure that High-Quality Roleplay has taken place before taking the shot. 

“P.S i just noticed that Sgt Hunter got revived and then ran into combat and restrained someone, do Police officers acting as rebels follow different NLR rules to us or are we all allowed to go and restrain people straight after revive? (5.4)?

There was no need for him to get involved, he looked like a rebel and wasn't affiliated with yourself at the time, he made the choice to neglect his recent revival and get involved when we didn't even know he was part or at least I didn't.”

You have contrasting views here as previous to this you said “and you were seen with the other Rebel/officer and running around with a gun therefore were shot.”
We did not start the fight, we did not shoot a single bullet, your friend just came up to us and then told me to get out of the helicopter and started shooting as he said that.

He died due to a glitch, he was running and then died at the bottom of the elevator, I actually have a screenshot of that
aa59cd1add17d844e576e7037283cb33.png

“So if you could please point out how I broke RP and meta-gamed?”

My bad the video does not show your breaking RP.

“And also why we cant kill you in an active gunfight when are running round with a gun out in an active gunfight?”

The quality of roleplay was not sufficient to start a gunfight in first place….

“P.S.S please can you provide the full unedited version to the public as I dont like being slandered by one sided videos”

Simply put, No, I will happily supply the full video to Staff, but not the public as it does not contain any useful information needed to this report. However I will upload what happened previous to the start of the first video to demonstrate that we had NO encounters with any of you previous that that extremely low quality roleplay proceed by shots.

The Video is rendering as I am typing this and will be uploaded to youtube as soon as possible. It shows what happens before hand, it shows how they were not at Advanced and then it leads straight into the main video uploaded initially. 

I need to make this very clear all the REDACTED bits are where I tab out of my game to tab into Google Chrome or Teamspeak, such information is irrelevant and not needed in any way shape or form for this report as everything happened in game.

In response to you, 

The amount of editing in that video is unbelievable, and shows an unfair point of view. You will not show the full video to the public as it slanders me and the other involved, which again is unfair. If it was nothing why show a full video to staff, there is stuff there and we both know it.

Your right I didn't break RP, you did when you were dead and saying come to liaison when were trying to RP execute you. Is that acceptable? If your going to report please submit a full video as it shows an unfair depiction.

The redacted parts is just your word, please dont take offence when I dispute this, as I know that it is edited and believe the video does not show the whole story.

Just because an ATC Announcement was made to your location does not mean that it was 100% the rebel who you are fighting. Can you prove that I was a Police Officer using plain clothes through roleplay? If the answer is no then it is considered Meta Game.

In order for an ATC announcement to be made you would assume and officer was in the location would you not, and then when your HANDCUFFED NOT ZIPTIED it is only common sense that it is a police officer is it not? I did not break RP or communicate with other without radios and find those accusations to be unnecessary as I didn't do it. As you can see in the video I simply said oh its police when you handcuffed me before this I did not assume you were police I was suspicious but not sure, so please dont make out I meta gamed you before this as again it is unnecessary and quite frankly offensive as your saying i'm a cheat.

It is his responsibility to ensure that High-Quality Roleplay has taken place before taking the shot.

I agree completely, however I turned up and shots were already being fired, nor did I fire a single bullet during the exchange so dont see you point of me shooting?

The quality of roleplay was not sufficient to start a gunfight in first place….

Again I do not know if it was or wasn't, if the initiation off Aethon wasn't what he said that is poor RP on his part, however if there is an active gunfight regardless of how good or bad the RP was treat it as such. You should remain in RP as best as possible and there was an active gunfight as you shot at me I believe, however I no longer have the video as it was 3 days ago. Regardless of how you felt you should know to stick in the situation and resolve it afterwards that is why you were shot, I dont see how you can complain while running around with a gun in a gunfight?

Finally you've had nearly 3 days to do this why now? why not within 24hours TS was only down for like 30mins so if you wanted to resolve it you would have. I believe your doing it out of spite and made no attempt to even talk to or inform us which I take as you being disrespectful to myself.

I would like the full video uploaded here because what your doing by editing is slandering us, I know that is not the full video and so do you and I do not like being depicted in a manner that is not how the situation resolved.

Many thanks,

Ross.

(Also I am aware that it is passed 24 hours of the situation however I was not able to upload the video to youtube due to my location as I was at school, I am now at my home in Italy so I was able to upload the video to youtube, I talked to a Staff Level 4 about this and he said I was fine to continue with the report)
"Finally you've had nearly 3 days to do this why now?" 

As I said I will not submit the full video end of, if Staff wants I will provide it, this is going around in a circle so let us stop it right here I will not under any circumstance post the full video to the public.

you did when you were dead and saying come to liaison when were trying to RP execute you. Is that acceptable? If your going to report please submit a full video as it shows an unfair depiction.
I said it within roleplay, I said if you could please join the liaison frequency which is roleplay, I wanted to say that before the Teamspeak Server restarted as after that it would have been near impossible. I did not resolve it in the end as I am tired of Bad RP and Metagame I have already said this in my initial post so please read over it before asking questions I have already answered.

How under any circumstances when YOUR DYING is saying come to TS liaison in RP? Im sorry but that is not way RP related when we are executing you. It just isn't period.

That may be, however yo had all night to report us without the video and add it later, but if staff said it is okay, i will not dispute it. However we have since deleted our footage as it clogs up a lot of space due to recording all the time which I hope you can appreciate.

The fact that you are in a way slandering us with you edited video if OFFENSIVE. You are depicting a situation in a specific manner to suit YOUR needs to the public. This in turn is slandering us, which is unfair therefore I again request you upload the full video as what you are doing is disrespectful.

Finally please state how I metagamed you, please point out. I didn't know you were a police officer until you handcuffed my I was just suspicious, wouldn't you be suspicious if an ATC went out at your humming bird while a only 1 rebel is there? However I was not certain and didn't metagame when you HANDCUFFED me it reveals your a police officer. Please use common sense instead of making disrespectful accusations towards me. All this time you've said I METAGAMED you however I have pointed out the RP situation I followed and it demonstrates with logic how I didn't metagame you so I would appreciate you drop that as its unnecessary and quite frankly boring.

Many Thanks,

Ross

TS liaison in RP? I
I already answered this point... I did not say TS I said frequency I said it as I wanted to let you know I wanted to speak to you before the Teamspeak restart

The fact that you are in a way slandering us with you edited video if OFFENSIVE. You are depicting a situation in a specific manner to suit YOUR needs to the public. This in turn is slandering us, which is unfair therefore I again request you upload the full video as what you are doing is disrespectful.
The edited bits show stuff when I am tabbed out I am not sure how that would be in my favor in any way shape or form. I will no longer answer this point in future I have repeated multiple times that it is a No, but if Staff needed they can receive an unedited copy which I already have uploaded to Google Drive in case they want it. 

Finally please state how I metagamed you, please point out. I didn't know you were a police officer until you handcuffed my I was just suspicious, wouldn't you be suspicious if an ATC went out at your humming bird while a only 1 rebel is there? However I was not certain and didn't metagame when you HANDCUFFED me it reveals your a police officer. Please use common sense instead of making disrespectful accusations towards me. All this time you've said I METAGAMED you however I have pointed out the RP situation I followed and it demonstrates with logic how I didn't metagame you so I would appreciate you drop that as its unnecessary and quite frankly boring.
How do you know that there wasn't a Police Officer near Advanced Weapons who heard shots, etc. If you do not know 100% then it is metagame, also how do you know I handcuffed you instead of zip tied you, as undercover police when we restrain someone we do not get an option to zip tie or handcuff it automatically handcuffs the only way to tell the difference is in seeing the side chat message. I am making accusations towards you I do not understand how they are disrespectful... 

In my opinion, we should just leave this for Staff to decide instead of going around in circles. 

Hey there! Just thought I'd reply to a few things.

On the jumping out of the helicopter thing, that was an accident. My third person switch key is Enter, and I didn't mean to jump out of a helicopter - I was sure that that wouldn't happen since I was restrained. We were 100m above ground, I wouldn't do it on purpose.

On the note of me talking to my friend, I could see you stealing my chopper and told my friend before you restrained me. It was quite obvious, and I didn't use TS once you'd restrained me. The restraining was not roleplayed that well as well, and I was just told to surrender from behind; I guess that's fair since it was an active gunfight.

You didn't even need to 'commandeer' my helicopter as you said, as there's a helipad right there and from the video it looks like your friend was there too. It seems like you're using undercover police as a way to get away with normal rebel activities, but that's a different issue.

Additionally, the video you uploaded is heavily edited. Could you please release an unedited version, as per the guidelines?

I do understand that I should have directly threatened your life with my initiation and I didn't do it correctly, but I told you several times, and waited before shooting you. I only fired once you had taken off, you could clearly hear me.

I already answered this point... I did not say TS I said frequency I said it as I wanted to let you know I wanted to speak to you before the Teamspeak restart

By doing this you broke RP, how do you not know this by now? By doing that you broke character and ruined the situation. That is breaking rules.

Under cover police carry handcuffs IRL so I assumed in Atlis they do too, its called RPing look it up, until that point I didn't know. So drop the metagame crap as it useless and lies.

You didn't even need to 'commandeer' my helicopter as you said, as there's a helipad right there and from the video it looks like your friend was there too. It seems like you're using undercover police as a way to get away with normal rebel activities, but that's a different issue.
This is quite stupid, as a Civ you do not get access to Cop iPads, as Cops we do not get access to Civ iPads, we do not own vehicles we rent them that is why we can not simply take out a vehicle from the landing pad. Please ensure you know what you are talking about before making such a bold claim...

Additionally, the video you uploaded is heavily edited. Could you please release an unedited version, as per the guidelines?
As per what I was told by ACC Reminissions who is a Staff Member, I will hand over the unedited video to staff only, there is nothing in me tabbing out to google chrome or Teamspeak that needs to be shown publically.

I do understand that I should have directly threatened your life with my initiation and I didn't do it correctly, but I told you several times, and waited before shooting you. I only fired once you had taken off, you could clearly hear me.
Nevertheless, that was terribly low-quality roleplay, even if you threatened my life it would still be considered RDM due to there being extremely little low-quality roleplay on your behalf before you started shooting.

Under cover police carry handcuffs IRL so I assumed in Atlis they do too, its called RPing look it up, until that point I didn't know. So drop the metagame crap as it useless and lies.
Not when in undercover operations, they use zip ties or other methods of restrainment so that they do not blow their cover, and anyway "IRL" they do not restrain people that much as you are simply able to kick a weapon out of somebodies hands instead of having to pat them down. Also, I would like to remind you that a 5-year-old can walk into a toy shop and buy handcuffs, how can you tell if they are "Police Grade" or not, there are metal ones out there which are sold online for quite cheap prices...

I am not dropping the metagame, please do not call it "crap" and it seems as if you are overheating a bit so I recommend taking a step back before saying that I am making disrespectful claims and that my report is "crap and lies".

Not when in undercover operations, they use zip ties or other methods of restrainment so that they do not blow their cover, and anyway "IRL" they do not restrain people that much as you are simply able to kick a weapon out of somebodies hands instead of having to pat them down. Also, I would like to remind you that a 5-year-old can walk into a toy shop and buy handcuffs, how can you tell if they are "Police Grade" or not, there are metal ones out there which are sold online for quite cheap prices...

I am not dropping the metagame, please do not call it "crap" and it seems as if you are overheating a bit so I recommend taking a step back before saying that I am making disrespectful claims and that my report is "crap and lies".
Yes a five year old can buy fake plastic handcuffs you are correct. Thank you for making an invalid point. I can tell the difference because I would be able to snap out of plastic ones. As someone who takes an interest in most things, police do use handcuffs even when undercover, so again your point is irrelevant as I was RPing that. Rebels on the island cant get police handcuffs so please use your common sense before trying to be smart. Im a rebel and cant get handcuffs, other rebels I know in game via RP cant get handcuffs therefore by process of elimination via RP you are an undercover cop, also the ATC had already made me suspicious. And you 'Commandeered' and heli, that is police linguistics there. Also gives it away. When an officer has someone in restraints they do not use zipties commonly as they can be broken if the individual knows how, therefore even in undercover ops they still have handcuffs, please stop trying to make desperate attempts to have me banned as i take it as a personal attack from yourself which is very childish.

I was suspicious due to an ATC.

I then got handcuffed.

= Im gonna scream its a cop.

That brings me on to something else. In your prelude you were going to track down a heli by the key distance, I may be getting old now but that never used to be allowed, is it allowed now?

Also im not replying anymore as your wasting a lot of my day, I have justified my RP and stand by it. If I wanted to cheat I would of gunned you down and screamed your name stop wasting my time and personally coming after me its pointless.

Commandeered
When did I use this word in RP?

I can tell the difference because I would be able to snap out of plastic ones.

there are metal ones out there which are sold online for quite cheap prices...
Please read what I say... You are using game mechanics to reach a conclusion, in RP I can say that the submarine that you can buy is a warhead as an example, that is how many RP HMs are built on roleplaying about things that are not in game such as hurricanes, "Oh wait there are no hurricanes in Altis LIfe that is not correct in roleplay?" No, its roleplay for a reason. I can roleplay that I stole those handcuffs from a police officer and so on. Your point is invalid...

When an officer has someone in restraints they do not use zipties commonly as they can be broken if the individual knows how,
Yes, but in undercover operations, they would use zip ties so that they do not blow their cover, also I could RP that I bought the handcuffs from a black market dealer.

That brings me on to something else. In your prelude you were going to track down a heli by the key distance, I may be getting old now but that never used to be allowed, is it allowed now?
A) I did not say it

B) One would think that in 2038 the technology of GPS Tracking would be enhanced, Police are already able to track their own vehicles at this moment in time (2018) let alone what they could do in 2038. 

I find it quite funny as you are calling me childish as you think I am trying to get you banned when all I am doing is reporting a breach of community rules and then you are doing the same thing by being a nit-picker saying "oh your friend has just been revived why is he entering combat" "oh you said you are tracking your helicopter". Quite a hypocrite. 

There was no need for him to get involved, he looked like a rebel and wasn't affiliated with yourself at the time, he made the choice to neglect his recent revival and get involved when we didn't even know he was part or at least I didn't.”

You have contrasting views here as previous to this you said “and you were seen with the other Rebel/officer and running around with a gun therefore were shot.”
 Also could you please address this point of mine as it seems you are lying to get my friend banned for a rule he did not break....

Just to clear up on my behalf.

• I died to a glitch - Which isn't included in rule 5.1 (Therefore the NLR rule does not apply)
  • I did not enter or continue any combat situation - As stated in rule 5.4 (Defining combat as the exchange of shooting between 2 parties - I was simply coming and restraining you) 

Ryker,

You claim you would use zip ties to remain undercover, however police break undercover when arresting or restraining someone hence using HANDCUFFS. Undercover police in IRL break cover when detaining people, therefore carrying handcuffs, please can you be aware of this for future situations, therefore I did not metagame you.

UNDERCOVER POLICE ONLY REALLY DETAIN PEOPLE WHEN ARRESTING THEM, THEREFORE BREAKING COVER AND THEY USE HANDCUFFS TO DO SO IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THE TARGET IS SECURE AND CANT BREAK FREE!

The word commandeer was stated by Aethon.

GPS tracking, cool! However if someone steals your stuff, arent we meant to assume they would destroy the tracking, I would. They are rebels after all therefore they would more than likely block the signal or destroy it. You can argue they 'Cant find it' or its 'hidden' but that is not realistic therefore not following RP. So please dont be a hypocrite and say I fail to RP when you pull stunts like that.

Finally I was on the hill with my hands up because i did not know what was going on entirely, hence why i didn't attempt to shoot you. Why would you randomly run up and detain someone? with barely any initiation? You can clearly hear me say I couldn't hear you and seemed confused yet you handcuffed me and proceeded to ignore me.

Oh and being a nit picker is wrong, your accusing me of breaking rules, which I didnt. So I am merely pointing out your floors as well.

But on a more serious note I have some personal issues I need to take care of so I will not be replying and I appreciate if you can only answer the above stated questions and leave this for staff as I really dont have the time to continue this debate.

Many Thanks,

Ross

You claim you would use zip ties to remain undercover, however police break undercover when arresting or restraining someone hence using HANDCUFFS.
UNDERCOVER POLICE ONLY REALLY DETAIN PEOPLE WHEN ARRESTING THEM, THEREFORE BREAKING COVER AND THEY USE HANDCUFFS TO DO SO IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THE TARGET IS SECURE AND CANT BREAK FREE!
This has no relevance, I was not arresting you I was placing you in restraints for the time being due to a firefight taking place, also what if I was taking you hostage within RP to then interrogate you and so on there are other reasons why zip ties would be used. Also, I see no reason to Caps Lock that whole sentence...

The word commandeer was stated by Aethon.
In neither of the videos I used the word "Commandeer", as a matter of fact, I did not mention at all in game that I would steel/use/borrow that helicopter, please do not put words in my mouth to help your case, lying is not the way to go.

GPS tracking, cool! However if someone steals your stuff, arent we meant to assume they would destroy the tracking, I would. They are rebels after all therefore they would more than likely block the signal or destroy it. You can argue they 'Cant find it' or its 'hidden' but that is not realistic therefore not following RP. So please dont be a hypocrite and say I fail to RP when you pull stunts like that.
No, why would I assume they would have done that? It is not a possibility in game either. I am not pulling any stunts I am just stating what happened and what I believe should have not happened. You are starting to get quite frustrated and impatient please refrain from going completely off-track. This report is about what you have done if you have an issue with something I have done then open a separate report and answer my points instead.

Why would you randomly run up and detain someone? with barely any initiation?
It is an active gunfight and I was acting in my best interest, Police will always either detain people or tell them to leave or they will be deemed involved.

But on a more serious note I have some personal issues I need to take care of so I will not be replying and I appreciate if you can only answer the above stated questions and leave this for staff as I really dont have the time to continue this debate.
Done, I answered them, however, I would appreciate if you answer my point that I asked you to answer twice;

Also could you please address this point of mine as it seems you are lying to get my friend banned for a rule he did not break....

To that point,

He was seen with you after he had ran in and restrained Aethon, and was attempting to get in the helicopter. Can we agree on this or would you like to disagree.

Back to the GPS tracking, rebels would check the heli for tracking and destroy it, especially if it is a ghost hawk, which it was lol. Thats not off point, it was you guys using an exploit to track down your vehicle, no wonder why you needed Aethon's heli.

If you were taking me hostage, you would of said, or should have said. However you didnt you said 'Put you hands down and ill shoot you', Ive passed you a note. What great RP skills you've got there.

You also admit to it being an active gunfight so why get upset when your killed and not remain in RP when being executed.

These are all statements not questions.

I believe we should leave this now until staff speak to us on the matter like reasonable adults.

Many Thanks,

Ross

P.S Im not annoyed at all, just busy - sorry if it seems that I am annoyed, however text doesn't have tone so cant really make it clear.

especially if it is a ghost hawk, which it was lol.
Ghost Hawk??? Mate what are you on about this just demonstrates how you talk so much about things which you do not even know about, it was not a Ghost Hawk it was a Mowhawk and that has a massive difference as one has two 6.6 Miniguns on it!

Put you hands down and ill shoot you', Ive passed you a note. What great RP skills you've got there.
First off, not a single bullet left my rifle during this whole situation, I did excuse myself for not talking to you after being restrained and you said you were fine with it, my intentions were to bring you elsewhere after the firefight to roleplay an interrogation with you and the only note you sent my way was and I quote "//OK I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENED BUT OK" followed by "//sorry caps". Please stop lying.

You also admit to it being an active gunfight so why get upset when your killed and not remain in RP when being executed.

I said it within roleplay, I said if you could please join the liaison frequency which is roleplay, I wanted to say that before the Teamspeak Server restarted as after that it would have been near impossible. I did not resolve it in the end as I am tired of Bad RP and Metagame I have already said this in my initial post so please read over it before asking questions I have already answered.
For the love of God please read what I have already said as I already answered this point for fuck sake.

These are all statements not questions.

why get upset when your killed and not remain in RP when being executed.
I guess you do not understand what a statement is...

Back to the GPS tracking, rebels would check the heli for tracking and destroy it, especially if it is a ghost hawk, which it was lol. Thats not off point, it was you guys using an exploit to track down your vehicle, no wonder why you needed Aethon's heli.
Of course, I needed Aethon's heli that is why I commandeered it in the first place and that is what I have said this whole time. You are contradicting yourself all the time.

I would appreciate it if a staff member please locked this thread. Both me and the person being reported both agree that it should now be left up to staff opinion.

I believe we should leave this now until staff speak to us on the matter like reasonable adults.

In my opinion, we should just leave this for Staff to decide instead of going around in circles. 

I would love to discuss this with you and staff on ts when appropriate for everyone as there is more to say but as we agree lets leave the typing.

P.S loved the Kavala Bank RP with you ealier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back