Jump to content
Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
...
ALTIS LIFE 2
...
DAYZ UK 0.63
...
TEAMSPEAK
...
...

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Mustafa Jalalai

New baby

Recommended Posts

Mustafa Jalalai

d02e4484c9e9aa6578500ab71cc4616e.pngCPU: Intel Core i7-8700K Prosessor (3.7 GHz)

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming, S1151

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16GB

PSU: Corsair HX850i, 850W PSU

Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series, H100i PRO

GPU: ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 AMP! Edition

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400

Monitor: Asus 24" LED ROG Strix XG248Q

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeroBandit

Cool setup.. 😌 

Looks pretty nice too👌

How well does it run games such as arma?

just wondering since i was thinking on upgrading my own pc with a similiar kind of a setup.

-HeroBandit  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mustafa Jalalai
23 hours ago, HeroBandit said:

Cool setup.. 😌 

Looks pretty nice too👌

How well does it run games such as arma?

just wondering since i was thinking on upgrading my own pc with a similiar kind of a setup.

-HeroBandit  

Cheers mate! 😀

It runs Arma with all the settings punched up to the highest with around 80-120 fps. Around 55-75 in Kavala.😁

21 hours ago, Stick3rz said:

Its so clean 😕

That’s the whole point 😁

Not a fan of too much bling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saul Goodman
6 minutes ago, Everaas said:

Around 55-75 in Kavala

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bb46fb94a4a657251

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EIRE
On 02/10/2018 at 08:08, Everaas said:

d02e4484c9e9aa6578500ab71cc4616e.pngCPU: Intel Core i7-8700K Prosessor (3.7 GHz)

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming, S1151

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16GB

PSU: Corsair HX850i, 850W PSU

Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series, H100i PRO

GPU: ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 AMP! Edition

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400

Monitor: Asus 24" LED ROG Strix XG248Q

 

 

dope. Rate it. White sleeves for the tubes of the h100i would be cool though. I think cable mod are selling some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cpnjynxez

Please tell me the monitor is 144HZ

Edited by cpnjynxez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mustafa Jalalai
3 minutes ago, cpnjynxez said:

Please tell me the momitor is 144HZ

It’s 240hz fam 😄 both of them are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cpnjynxez
1 minute ago, Mustafa Jalalai said:

It’s 240hz fam 😄 both of them are

Thank god 🙂 I can't stand people that buy amazing rigs and game on a 60 Hz 😎😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DexterTheGod
On 15/10/2018 at 10:52, cpnjynxez said:

Thank god 🙂 I can't stand people that buy amazing rigs and game on a 60 Hz 😎😂

Just let people game how they wanna game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×