What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Rate My Rig

EIRE

Specs

CPU - I7-7700k

GPU - Asus Strix 1080 Advanced Addition

Motherboard - TUF Mark 2

Cooler - Corsair H100i V2

Ram - 16GB of Corsair vengeance

PSU - 800w EVGA G2 Gold

Storage - Windows Boots Of 250 Gb SSD, 4TB Hard drive

Mouse - M65 Pro

Keyboard - Corsair K65

Mic - Blue Snowball

Monitor - Asus VG2

Thanks!

20180307_180521.jpg

20180307_180537.jpg

but the real question is can it run 15 chrome tabs while playing arma

nice system you got there

But How da heck can you see your screen with that big boi Window behind your Monitor 

Last edited by a moderator:
Recommendation for the snowball is a desk stand. I bought one for 30 quid, makes sure you can fully utilize the quality of your mic since having it on the stock stand results in you having to sit firther away, which in turn leads to you having to raise the input volume which makes it pick up unwanted background noises such as keyboard typing, mouseclicks etc. Looks good mate!

Recommendation for the snowball is a desk stand. I bought one for 30 quid, makes sure you can fully utilize the quality of your mic since having it on the stock stand results in you having to sit firther away, which in turn leads to you having to raise the input volume which makes it pick up unwanted background noises such as keyboard typing, mouseclicks etc. Looks good mate!
Thanks for your advice. I will be sure to try this

Nice clean modern setup, plus i can tell you cable managed it good
Yeah I spent a lot of time cable managing

The thing about RGB is that it can be any color you want not just a rainbow. RGBMasterRace
Still,why u need fucking colors in PC? There is no need for any. Atleast its not making shittons of light that u can turn off only by pulling the plug. I have mouse that is colored. I need to throw smth over it,as it makes shittons of light that u can turn off only by unplugging the cable from PC.

Still,why u need fucking colors in PC? There is no need for any. Atleast its not making shittons of light that u can turn off only by pulling the plug. I have mouse that is colored. I need to throw smth over it,as it makes shittons of light that u can turn off only by unplugging the cable from PC.
A majority of mainstream RGB products have software to accompany then so you can turn off the lights. Up to the gamer in the end game.

Intel 8700k CPU

Cooler Master H500M Case

Asus Maximus XI Extreme Motherboard

Asus Rog Thor 850w PSU

Asus Rog Strix GTX1080 GPU

Asus ROG Ryujin 360 Cpu cooler

Asus VG248QE 144hz Monitor

G.SKILL Trident Z 3600MHZ 32GB RGB DDR4 Memory

Corsair Strafe RGB Keyboard

Xtrfy M3 HeatoN Edition Mouse

Xtrfy XTP Nip Edition Mousepad

Qpad QH-90 Headset

Nice, I like how you've put the rig together and you appear not to have skimped on any particular item (as is often the case, particularly with prebuilt systems).

From what I've noticed, everyone seems to have very similar systems or variations of. My specs:
Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7GHz Processor
16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX Black (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600 3200MHz Dual Channel Kit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 TI 11GB GDDR5X
Corsair RM850X (850W) 80 PLUS Gold Fully-Modular PSU
Corsair Crystal Series 460X RGB Mid Tower Case
Asus Z370 Maximus X Hero ATX Motherboard
Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Asus PCE-AC88 IEEE 802.11ac - Wi-Fi Adapter
Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVME M.2 SSD
Seagate Firecuda 2TB Hybrid Drive - 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back