What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Flying & Training ETC

Boyd Colt

Hey everyone so i had an idea. So i made a basic map on Altis where you can just jump in mostly what you have in RPUK servers and just get better in whatever it is you want to get better at. Helis, Cars, and shooting. Now I know there's a training server. But this I made this for anyone to go on. yes, you have to download it from the workshop and run your own server. it should work single player and multiplayer. This is not promoting in any way I won't gain anything off this only fewer people crashing and dying on the server, haha and if you want to get into npas or air rescue or Poseidon or just get better at flying. we all get edgy when someone else is driving. there are no mods and barely anything on the map so fps should be great. Cheers enjoy if there are any problems let me know Thanks.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1530526193

Why do just go to eden and you uave everything you need 
Yeah of course but some people don't know how to use it and also everything is already set out. Also if you wanted to play with the mates you can. Just thought it would be handy that's all.

Back