What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Forza Horizon 4

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
I already got Horizon 3 & 2(Both Incomplete). Is it worth getting Horizon 4 or should I wait for 5/ Horizon 4 to be in a sale?

depends on what console youre getting it for

By watching ZF Cyanides stream, I'm also tempted to buy it, but it will have to wait because Black Ops 4 comes out in 7 days 😉

I've only played Horizon 2 on Xbox 360, watched some videos of Horizon 3 and i really think they have improved a lot.

So if you liked 2 & 3, i bet you will like Horizon 4 too.

But ye it's always hard to choose between buying it now or waiting for sale.

I would say if you like Horizon games and have the money, just buy it. 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And one more ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing forza horizon 4 on the PC with a wheel/pedal/shifter combo and it's pretty fun. Haven't gotten to the multiplayer bit yet though. I like how the car controls are almost realistic when you turn the assists off, but it's sooo difficult compared to the default arcade feel. I have raged many a time after spinning off near the finish line with it...

CDkeys.com has a sale, I got 9% off the deluxe edition and I think there's a bigger discount on the standard version. I rarely buy games at £50+ unless they look pretty damn perfect, but this one did so I went for it.   

I've been playing forza horizon 4 on the PC with a wheel/pedal/shifter combo and it's pretty fun. Haven't gotten to the multiplayer bit yet though. I like how the car controls are almost realistic when you turn the assists off, but it's sooo difficult compared to the default arcade feel. I have raged many a time after spinning off near the finish line with it...

CDkeys.com has a sale, I got 9% off the deluxe edition and I think there's a bigger discount on the standard version. I rarely buy games at £50+ unless they look pretty damn perfect, but this one did so I went for it.   
I have been playing it on Xbox today and I have been enjoying it so far too. Do you know when the prologue has truly ended though because I have got no clue...it goes on for ever. 

@bgj @Surgay @Supsuli Are you guys playing on Xbox or PC?

I have been playing it on Xbox today and I have been enjoying it so far too. Do you know when the prologue has truly ended though because I have got no clue...it goes on for ever. 

@bgj @Surgay @Supsuli Are you guys playing on Xbox or PC?
I heard it takes most people 4-5 hours and then throws you into the online mode

ive been grinding this game abit and prologue ends once your a summer season, after that you have one race, then its all sorted. the game also gets more fun after level 20 when multiplayer is the main part, if anyone wants to play add me Samwr12

ive been grinding this game abit and prologue ends once your a summer season, after that you have one race, then its all sorted. the game also gets more fun after level 20 when multiplayer is the main part, if anyone wants to play add me Samwr12
When it says something about forza online is that the end of prologue 

I do believe you can get the xbox pass on PC or Xboxone for 7.99 a month ... sign up for a month see if you like it (saves paying £50)

I haven't bothered yet too busy driving in the real world to do it in a virtual one

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe you can get the xbox pass on PC or Xboxone for 7.99 a month ... sign up for a month see if you like it (saves paying £50)
best way to do it. in my opinion forza games never have enough content to pay full price

Back