What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Where to watch Game of Thrones (UK)?

Haywire

Escaped Convict
Anyone know where I can watch Game of Thrones (at least season 1-6) online in the UK? I don't want to pirate it, but I also don't want to buy the box sets for £20+ each. So if anyone knows any reliable streaming sites that would be useful, thanks 🙂

What's the difference between pirating and watching something online, pretty sure you've got just as much chance of clicking some dodgy link on a dodgy website and getting a virus than pirating. I'd probably just go with pirating but other than that try and use this program called "PopcornTime" 

BUT OBVIOUSLY I WOULDN'T PIRATE ANYTHING ONLINE BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL 

What's the difference between pirating and watching something online, pretty sure you've got just as much chance of clicking some dodgy link on a dodgy website and getting a virus than pirating. I'd probably just go with pirating but other than that try and use this program called "PopcornTime" 

Yess .. when I talk about streaming websites I mean something legitimate like Netflix. I'm aware of all the dodgy options, but this time I'm looking for something more legit ^

IF  you decide to "download" Game Of Thrones, be VERY careful. Regardless of the potential legal issues, it's not uncommon to find that there's all manor of dodgy virus's and malware packaged with the content that you're after. 

use stremio you can watch many movies and series there for free

if you want legit just get a now tv trial from sky and you can i believe watch all series through there.It's £5.99 a month after that.if you stream it or dl you are still watching it illegally.

Back