What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Philup

A gentlemen named Whongcheng - (owner of Fuck your Truck) has made my life a living hell.

He has forced me to cease trading with my company A1 Auto Recovery, shot me in the leg and threaten my life,  all because he didn't like abit of competition in the ARAC trade.

Now yesterday I receive a message from him informing me he's now out of prison and is coming for me, he also threaten my children's lifes.

Now I'm a hard working law abiding citizen of altis and spend most of my time helping others , but when my childrens life's at threaten, enough is enough!! 

I don't necessarily want him dead, I just need him to STOP and allow me to continue to do what I love doing, providing for my family whilst helping stranded civilians of altis

So I looking for an individual or gang to go "shake him up" abit and force him to leave me and my family alone, however if he is unwilling to do so and  death is the only option, so be it.

Now I'm not a weathy man , just a hard working family man, but I'm willing to give all I have  to get this man to leave me alone.

How much would something like this cost? Anyone willing to help me and my family? 

Philup - your friendly neighbourhood ARAC driver.

2 mil and i will have him SLaughtered, Gruesomely l!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A gentlemen named Whongcheng - (owner of Fuck your Truck) has made my life a living hell.

He has forced me to cease trading with my company A1 Auto Recovery, shot me in the leg and threaten my life,  all because he didn't like abit of competition in the ARAC trade.

Now yesterday I receive a message from him informing me he's now out of prison and is coming for me, he also threaten my children's lifes.

Now I'm a hard working law abiding citizen of altis and spend most of my time helping others , but when my childrens life's at threaten, enough is enough!! 

I don't necessarily want him dead, I just need him to STOP and allow me to continue to do what I love doing, providing for my family whilst helping stranded civilians of altis

So I looking for an individual or gang to go "shake him up" abit and force him to leave me and my family alone, however if he is unwilling to do so and  death is the only option, so be it.

Now I'm not a weathy man , just a hard working family man, but I'm willing to give all I have  to get this man to leave me alone.

How much would something like this cost? Anyone willing to help me and my family? 

Philup - your friendly neighbourhood ARAC driver.
Have you thought of contacting the Altis Police department in regards to witness protection / restraining order on this man??

all i have  to say is i will pay more to get phil than me and longslong go try me bitch

View attachment 11457

Dear Philup i will have you dead before people can get me. At this moment of time i have youre son, if you dont believe me u can visit my great workshop, u know where it is, how dare u to disrespect me like this phil! we had a deal and now u broke it. There for i will declare youre fam unsave i will do whats needed and that means my dear phil that only one of us can win, Greeting Whongcheng 

Hi Philup,

As a member of an organisation which revolves around roads you have the protection of my glorious RTU officers whenever needed against this brutal tyrant.

CSI Sciencefreak, Chief of RTU

View attachment 11457

Dear Philup i will have you dead before people can get me. At this moment of time i have youre son, if you dont believe me u can visit my great workshop, u know where it is, how dare u to disrespect me like this phil! we had a deal and now u broke it. There for i will declare youre fam unsave i will do whats needed and that means my dear phil that only one of us can win, Greeting Whongcheng 
I fear you may have the wrong child MR whong , as I only have 2 daughters philomena and phyllis.

Back