What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Does Wilco Even Play?

M

Gold Standard Roleplayer
Los Santos Police
Does Wilco even play? 

We see Wilco around on the forums, doing management stuff and ban appeals and keeping our community tidy. We are all greatful for that. Yet to my knowledge very few of us community members have never heard him or seen him. Is he even real? Is Wilco a cyborg sent by the Government? 

On a less skeptical tone, I have never seen Wilco on the altis server, apart from some community events. When the stats page was around, i think his Wilco account had a few hours in game. 

This made me think. Does Wilco have a second account? Maybe he's playing along side us all along? He could be your police patrol partner, your gang member or even your medic that comes to revive you! 

If Wilco could respond and declassify if he does play at all that would be great. 

Feel free to tag your mates if you believe they could secretly be the incognito wilco! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Running a community takes a lot of time. You guys only see the front-end stuff that he needs to do. But there is also a lot of back-end stuff that needs to be done. Maintenance to the server, management decisions etc. 

But I'm still certain that Wilco finds the time sometime to play on the server 😉 This being on his main account or maybe on a different account. Who knows 🤷‍♂️

Maybe we're all Wilco.... 

tenor.gif

rumour has it he only comes on during the very late hours to do some weed runs without being interrupted, soon he'll have enough to buy a heuron.

• Haha
Reactions: M
I'm Wilco, You are Wilco, We are all Wilco

Last edited by a moderator:
We are all Wilco! On a serious note recently no I haven't had the time to Roleplay I have been very busy with real life and doing the most I can here.

I do not think that should matter, There are a lot better Roleplayers than me to enjoy interacting with!

negan-holds-lucille-in-the-walking-dead-season-6-finale.jpg

Wilco plays hide the sausage. He's the current South West champion for going on three years. 

#Wilcofacts

I think we need an update on this one

@Wilco I've heard rumours that you're quite fond of FiveM. Unfortunately I can't metagame you so please confirm.

Many thanks

MK

p.s. im your number 1 fan

wilco does love to watch streams of the servers I know that

Back