Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK 0.63
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Seaston

*** SOLD *** House inside Laundry Redzone *** SOLD ***

Seaston
Posted (edited)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to have the best spawn-beacon on the island? Well, here's your chance! I'm selling a a Stone House right next to the Laundry Flag. 
Also, due to it being in a redzone stopping burglaries will take no time or effort, go in and kill them without any trouble. (If you have the courage of using it as storage)

- This house does not have to be sold, so if I don't feel like I've got a satisfying offer when timer has run out, it will not be sold. -

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Offers can be sent via PM if you would like to stay anonymous, and I will update the Current Bid with your offer.*
Starting bid: None | Bid increment: 500k | Buyout: None

Current Bid: SOLD

Auction ended 11th October, 8PM Restart

This is the one and only purchasable house in the Laundry Redzone, as to why I've decided to put pictures on here.

Pictures and information about the house

House.thumb.png.76af1df02e8e3f229271e49980a3f528.png

Edited by Seaston

-Milo-

5mil

bgj

5.5 mil

-Milo-

-Milo-

7mil

Seaston
Posted (edited)

9m offer recieved via PM.

Edited by Seaston
broken english

-Milo-

Seaston
Posted (edited)

10,5m offer recieved via PM.

Edited by Seaston
broken english

-Milo-

Seaston

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current Bid: 11 Million

Auction ends in 12 Hours, house will be sold to highest bid before the 8PM Restart!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

⏲️ CLICK HERE FOR TIMER / COUNTDOWN! ⏲️

Like a good view? Well, here's a pretty one 😜
20181011072859_1.thumb.jpg.11e4ad0098084a74ab38e0d70c9614b4.jpg

Edited by Seaston

MashObey
11 hours ago, Seaston said:

Current Bid: 11 Million

Auction ends in 12 Hours, house will be sold to highest bid before the 8PM Restart!

⏲️ CLICK HERE FOR TIMER / COUNTDOWN! ⏲️

Like a good view? Well, here's a pretty one 😜
20181011072859_1.thumb.jpg.11e4ad0098084a74ab38e0d70c9614b4.jpg

12 Million  i WIN