What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

*** SOLD *** House inside Laundry Redzone *** SOLD ***

Seaston

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to have the best spawn-beacon on the island? Well, here's your chance! I'm selling a a Stone House right next to the Laundry Flag. 
Also, due to it being in a redzone stopping burglaries will take no time or effort, go in and kill them without any trouble. (If you have the courage of using it as storage)

- This house does not have to be sold, so if I don't feel like I've got a satisfying offer when timer has run out, it will not be sold. -

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Offers can be sent via PM if you would like to stay anonymous, and I will update the Current Bid with your offer.*
Starting bid: None | Bid increment: 500k | Buyout: NoneCurrent Bid: SOLD

Auction ended 11th October, 8PM Restart
 ​

This is the one and only purchasable house in the Laundry Redzone, as to why I've decided to put pictures on here.

Pictures and information about the house

House.png

Last edited by a moderator:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current Bid: 11 Million

Auction ends in 12 Hours, house will be sold to highest bid before the 8PM Restart!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

⏲️ CLICK HERE FOR TIMER / COUNTDOWN! ⏲️

Like a good view? Well, here's a pretty one 😜
20181011072859_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Bid: 11 Million

Auction ends in 12 Hours, house will be sold to highest bid before the 8PM Restart!

⏲️ CLICK HERE FOR TIMER / COUNTDOWN! ⏲️

Like a good view? Well, here's a pretty one 😜
View attachment 11636
12 Million  i WIN

Back