Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK 0.63
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

TheCap

A Marriage

TheCap

Hello Everyone, if you may have noticed, im a horny motherfaka... and im going to announce this to the public now.. SGT Antwan Burn and myself will be marrying, we are looking forward for the wedding, im inviting EVERYONE on the island to attend this marriage. The church has not been decided yet and we are on the look out for a good one. The people i hope to see there are, @Ace Hunter2, @putjeschepper5000, @Antwan Burnfield (better show up...), @INS Ivhan, @SI Shepherd, @ACC Reminissions, @INS ApexSkyHunter and all my fellow friends, im also looking forward for @battybatbat7 and @ShadowDirector to come as well :). Thank you all, and see you on the wedding, the date will be released VERY VERY SOON, pay attention to this thread!

Jessi bondurant

congratulations!  Can poseidon come too?  

Antwan Burnfield

I'm inviting WhongCheng

TheCap
4 minutes ago, Antwan Burnfield said:

I'm inviting WhongCheng

whongcheng is already invited 🙂

9 minutes ago, Jessi bondurant said:

congratulations!  Can poseidon come too?  

sure 😄

6 minutes ago, Philup said:

Open invitation wedding . Good luck 😁

thank you

1 minute ago, IB Albiston said:

Me and my wife gringo may attend😬

come on down, were waiting 🙂

Pavlic

I do not consent to this marriage and I will do everything in my power to stop it. I am outraged by the fact you haven't asked for my consent. I am getting the troops ready... 

@Antwan Burnfield I though we had something. You were always my favorite corrupt officer. I don't know what happened to you or under what spell you are on but I will rescue you.  Do not worry, your savior is coming.

-Pavlic Carstein

TheCap
7 minutes ago, Pavlic said:

I do not consent to this marriage and I will do everything in my power to stop it. I am outraged by the fact you haven't asked for my consent. I am getting the troops ready... 

@Antwan Burnfield I though we had something. You were always my favorite corrupt officer. I don't know what happened to you or under what spell you are on but I will rescue you.  Do not worry, your savior is coming.

-Pavlic Carstein

I understand that you do not want this marriage, but its happening... AND IF YOU DARE STOP THIS MARRIAGE, I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN FOREVER AND EVER, MAKING SURE YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR MERCY, I SHALL HAVE NCA, AR AND ALL THE OFFICERS AND MEDICS IN THE AREA WATCH YOU,WATCH ME WATCH YOU!

14 minutes ago, INS Ivhan said:

O god.... 

How dare you... i invite you to a wedding and you say oh god..???? HOW DARE YOU IVHAN i thought you were my friend!

DJ Triton
27 minutes ago, Pavlic said:

-Pavlic Carstein

18 minutes ago, TheCap said:

I understand that you do not want this marriage, but its happening... AND IF YOU DARE STOP THIS MARRIAGE, I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN FOREVER AND EVER, MAKING SURE YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR MERCY, I SHALL HAVE NCA, AR AND ALL THE OFFICERS AND MEDICS IN THE AREA WATCH YOU,WATCH ME WATCH YOU!

How dare you... i invite you to a wedding and you say oh god..???? HOW DARE YOU IVHAN i thought you were my friend!

It's Alright @Pavlic Poseidon can keep you covered from these "special" Units for a price £££ 

*We Don't mess with MPU they are the real deal

putjeschepper5000
44 minutes ago, Antwan Burnfield said:

I'm inviting WhongCheng

wtf u doing what abouth us?!! i wil come for sure at the wedding dont you wurry 😉 

1085343132_whongchengformayor.jpg.4a7f6fb06398b93e02647de62302b04f.jpg

REEEEEEagan
1 hour ago, TheCap said:

Hello Everyone, if you may have noticed, im a horny motherfaka... and im going to announce this to the public now.. SGT Antwan Burn and myself will be marrying, we are looking forward for the wedding, im inviting EVERYONE on the island to attend this marriage. The church has not been decided yet and we are on the look out for a good one. The people i hope to see there are, @Ace Hunter2, @putjeschepper5000, @Antwan Burnfield (better show up...), @INS Ivhan, @SI Shepherd, @ACC Reminissions, @INS ApexSkyHunter and all my fellow friends, im also looking forward for @battybatbat7 and @ShadowDirector to come as well :). Thank you all, and see you on the wedding, the date will be released VERY VERY SOON, pay attention to this thread!

dont let shepard join he will arrest ya cause u got a illegal hat 😄 @SI Shepherd

TheCap
15 minutes ago, Simon Ross said:

Am i not worthy of an invite 💔

I FORGOT damn it,,,,,,,,,, you may JOIN! :"D

8 minutes ago, REEEEEEagan said:

dont let shepard join he will arrest ya cause u got a illegal hat 😄 @SI Shepherd

hahahahahahaha XD

Ralph the Hobo

See you there man, I'll bring rat kerbabs to laugh at.....

Edited by battybatbat7

GhostDarkAngel

Awe, I hope it is in the weekend so I can come, and if I come, can I be in full suited AR gear just as your security XD Come on @TheCap, it's me, frosty XD

Pavlic

DJ i appreciate your offer very much but if @GhostDarkAngel is going to be the protection I wont be needing your help. 

Kyano

I will be coming with a -1 because by the time im done, Cap will not be in the list of the living.

Ace Hunter2

I will try to be there.

DJ Triton
20 minutes ago, Pavlic said:

DJ i appreciate your offer very much but if @GhostDarkAngel is going to be the protection I wont be needing your help. 

Very true! same if @SI Ali Barber turns up, can't catch a cold never mind anyone on the NCA Most wanted list 😉

Warwick
11 minutes ago, DJ Triton said:

Very true! same if @SI Ali Barber turns up, can't catch a cold never mind anyone on the NCA Most wanted list 😉

+1 😂

GhostDarkAngel

I would just take the team of myself, Ponty, Pandemic, Absence and Willis. Why Willis? Because I love it when he gets mad at someone 😄

DJ Triton
4 minutes ago, GhostDarkAngel said:

I would just take the team of myself, Ponty, Pandemic, Absence and Willis. Why Willis? Because I love it when he gets mad at someone 😄

Might be hard that one *Cough* and ponty wouldn't make it to the church! 

Sloppy_SOS

Can i come plzz cap ill bring my imaginary wife XD

Edited by Sloppy_SOS