What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

A Marriage

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Hello Everyone, if you may have noticed, im a horny motherfaka... and im going to announce this to the public now.. SGT Antwan Burn and myself will be marrying, we are looking forward for the wedding, im inviting EVERYONE on the island to attend this marriage. The church has not been decided yet and we are on the look out for a good one. The people i hope to see there are, @Ace Hunter2, @putjeschepper5000, @Antwan Burnfield (better show up...), @INS Ivhan, @SI Shepherd, @ACC Reminissions, @INS ApexSkyHunter and all my fellow friends, im also looking forward for @battybatbat7 and @ShadowDirector to come as well :). Thank you all, and see you on the wedding, the date will be released VERY VERY SOON, pay attention to this thread!

I do not consent to this marriage and I will do everything in my power to stop it. I am outraged by the fact you haven't asked for my consent. I am getting the troops ready... 

@Antwan Burnfield I though we had something. You were always my favorite corrupt officer. I don't know what happened to you or under what spell you are on but I will rescue you.  Do not worry, your savior is coming.

-Pavlic Carstein

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not consent to this marriage and I will do everything in my power to stop it. I am outraged by the fact you haven't asked for my consent. I am getting the troops ready... 

@Antwan Burnfield I though we had something. You were always my favorite corrupt officer. I don't know what happened to you or under what spell you are on but I will rescue you.  Do not worry, your savior is coming.

-Pavlic Carstein
I understand that you do not want this marriage, but its happening... AND IF YOU DARE STOP THIS MARRIAGE, I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN FOREVER AND EVER, MAKING SURE YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR MERCY, I SHALL HAVE NCA, AR AND ALL THE OFFICERS AND MEDICS IN THE AREA WATCH YOU,WATCH ME WATCH YOU!

O god.... 
How dare you... i invite you to a wedding and you say oh god..???? HOW DARE YOU IVHAN i thought you were my friend!

-Pavlic Carstein

I understand that you do not want this marriage, but its happening... AND IF YOU DARE STOP THIS MARRIAGE, I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN FOREVER AND EVER, MAKING SURE YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR MERCY, I SHALL HAVE NCA, AR AND ALL THE OFFICERS AND MEDICS IN THE AREA WATCH YOU,WATCH ME WATCH YOU!

How dare you... i invite you to a wedding and you say oh god..???? HOW DARE YOU IVHAN i thought you were my friend!

It's Alright @Pavlic Poseidon can keep you covered from these "special" Units for a price £££ 

*We Don't mess with MPU they are the real deal

Hello Everyone, if you may have noticed, im a horny motherfaka... and im going to announce this to the public now.. SGT Antwan Burn and myself will be marrying, we are looking forward for the wedding, im inviting EVERYONE on the island to attend this marriage. The church has not been decided yet and we are on the look out for a good one. The people i hope to see there are, @Ace Hunter2, @putjeschepper5000, @Antwan Burnfield (better show up...), @INS Ivhan, @SI Shepherd, @ACC Reminissions, @INS ApexSkyHunter and all my fellow friends, im also looking forward for @battybatbat7 and @ShadowDirector to come as well :). Thank you all, and see you on the wedding, the date will be released VERY VERY SOON, pay attention to this thread!
dont let shepard join he will arrest ya cause u got a illegal hat 😄 @SI Shepherd

See you there man, I'll bring rat kerbabs to laugh at.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe, I hope it is in the weekend so I can come, and if I come, can I be in full suited AR gear just as your security XD Come on @TheCap, it's me, frosty XD

I will be coming with a -1 because by the time im done, Cap will not be in the list of the living.

Back