What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - KittensMontanaOrion - Other (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo

Your In-game name

Bravo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

KittensMontanaOrion

Date of the incident

12/10/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption. (7.1.1) Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality.

Prior to this event, KittensMontanaOrion offered my colleague "Dopefish" some weed, he took it, drove off, was told as he was driving off "don't drive off or I will shoot" and was then immediately shot and killed. I was not present for this, but it is how this event was preceded. Dopefish will be on tomorrow to elaborate.

I then drove up to collect him as the Police had arrived. As shown in the video, they kindly dragged him into my waiting vehicle after administering first aid. We then drove to the hospital where within the green zone, KittensMontanaOrion proceeded to take Dopefish from the Medics. They try to stop him, by dragging him out of the vehicle, and he takes him again, and leaves the green zone.

Given that Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption and Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality, I find this unacceptable.

I tried to contact the person in question, however after requesting a chat, recieved a "?" in response, to which I replied I was in the Poseidon Liason. He never replied after this. I also contacted QRow, Baron within Poseidon and Staff Member who talked through the video with me and said it would be dealt internally within Poseidon, however given that KiteensMontanaOrion did not wish to talk with me, and given the poor quality of the incident, I am reporting this through the necessary channels.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI you messaged me once asking to talk to in Teamspeak I never joined as I have to go to bed now as I'm up in 4 hours. Also it was hostile roleplay I murdered your friend and u took him to a green zone witch I recall to be 6.6 if I'm not mistaken. Also the fact your reporting me when really it's your friends issue has me clueless. If u want to talk about this it will be tomorrow after I finish work around 6pm GMT. I will respond further with this with my own footage also as currently I'm using my phone. 

Your attempt of contacting me was want to talk or something along the lines. I responded with a.? As I don't know who u are nor knew what u wanted. I never replied after as I went to bed. Again I tried to contact the person in question, however after requesting a chat, recieved a "?" in response, to which I replied I was in the Poseidon Liason. He never replied after this. I also contacted QRow, Baron within Poseidon and Staff Member who talked through the video with me and said it would be dealt internally within Poseidon, however given that KiteensMontanaOrion did not wish to talk with me, and given the poor quality of the incident, I am reporting this through the necessary channels. Your attempt to talk to me at such silly times was amazing. I'll respond further with footage and reasonings to this issue. 

Also calling us cunts and being offence to me is amazing. And saying I would be banned for a initiation and shooting your is also bizarre. Next time look into what you are doing as saying I'd be banned for something I never did wrong is confusing me. 

1) I messaged you twice while you were online and got a single "?" as a response.

2)The Police had control of the situation - no longer hostile. And I was not challenged when removing Dopefish.

3) You kidnapped a Gang Member from me in the green zone. My Issue.

I didn't reply cause I went to bed still in bed and trying to sleep if u want to talk we can tomorrow. The police was not in control of the situation I was knocked out by a fellows member and the rp was carrying on so it didn't end. Also u knew u was being chased cause ure friend even called it out. And there is a difference between kidnapping and taking back someone I shot and wanted to rp with to me that's fail rp and resufing to rp in the first place. 

The timespan between you shooting him and me arriving is also significant (which I have recorded) and in that time you didn't take part in any of your "RP".

At no point in time was it made apparent to me I was in a hostile situation by you or any of your Gang.

Goodnight.

Alright lets settle this then. The conversation was as follwer. Kittens "wanna buy some weed!", Dope fish drives past and turns back round the intertact with me, He then hops out the car and we being to RP about weed and different types and prices etc. I then give him the weed and he jumps in the quilin, i say "if you drive off in that quilin i will dome you out of it" he begins to drive off and i tap him out the driver seat. I then run round the corner thinking he is still driving so i pull out my gun again, Realizing he is dead i go up to him and RP with him telling him he's an idiot for robbing from a drug dealer and shouldn't do that in the future as i was trying to sell him some good kush. We then carry on to RP i was going to execute him and that would of been the end of it. However My good friend @Kempi Anderson told me to keep him alive so we can take him prisoner. After a while you show up and be like "oh why did you kill my friend" and i even said to you "if u take him away i will kill you" then the police got involved and wanted statements so i explain the story to them, as i was explaining the story i was knocked out as u started driving away, TBH this is where i should of shot you out of the car but i never, I followed you instead knowing exactly where u was and going at all times thanks to your tyre marks and your SUV, i followed u through "Kavala Green Zone" hoping u wouldn't stop there to abuse the 6.6 rule to then turn the corner and see u slowing up at the hospital i saw u slowly enter thinking he will park outside but no u decided to drive in and pull out your friend again abusing the 6.6 rule of fleeing to a safe zone from protection of hostile RP, if you are being chased and i threatend your life this is hostile RP and carrys on till either i loose you or i give up or you die or i die. You fled to a green zone so i put the guy straight into my car as u took my hostage which i still had custody over as we said we was taking him ourselves. The medics and you both tried to point out you were in proctective zones, i still got your friend in the car and drove around 100m before dropping him off as kempi told me to not bother with him as you and him broke rules so there is no point lowering myself to your standards. Also i hear you calling us "Cunts" and people like me should be banned or he should be banned for that. I feel like im targeted with such words and i feel like that falls under the 1.2 Discrimination rule. I will upload my footage and prove that there was good RP within the situation and that this situation should of not been reported but talked to in teamspeak like i said i would of finished work and been home by now and i have contacted you on teamspeak and u have refused to reply, I feel like you are trying to deny the fact of trying to resolve this issue like civil people and reporting me instantly which i also feel like is a revenge report as you are not the person that should be reporting me it should be dopefish and if dopefish came and spoke to me the situation would be over and we can go on RPing. At the end of the day im on my last warning and i haven't pushed any bounderis and i have tried hard to keep my RP to the max as i know people like to report people who have a ban history to try get rid of people. My ban history is only for stupid mistakes and it isn't under Bad RP or poor low qaulity RP like u say you think your friend had when u wasn't even there. You show up deny the RP by taking my hostage and fled to a safe zone. P.S i am waiting in teamspeak to talk to you and dopefish and i wish to resolve the issue like civil humans then reporting. Uploading footage now.

Also i feel like the Student - Mr Ross was also abusing the fact that my car was locked and managed to pull someone out my car from very far away. Just thought i'd add this information also.

Teamspeak Conversation: With Bravo / DopeFish

(Bravo)

<16:32:15> "Montana Orion♥": ready to have a chat then?
<16:32:17> "Montana Orion♥": or u busy?
<16:42:36> "Montana Orion♥": mate u coming to talk? 

(DopeFish)

<16:47:41> "Montana Orion♥": can we have a chat please mate?
<16:47:47> "Montana Orion♥": need to talk about the situation from last night
<16:50:13> "dopefish": sure, bravo is afk atm wanna wait for him?
<16:50:44> "Montana Orion♥": well nah saying the situation is with u more then him. bravo shouldnt of even reported so its fine to talk to you if u are free
<16:52:39> "Montana Orion♥": whenever your free come to poseidon laision
<16:52:49> "dopefish": sound good
<17:04:16> "Montana Orion♥": are u coming?

@Caitlin @Stubley @Mads Frost @Charles Vane Tagging these people as they were involved in the RP and the situations with the High quality RP and maybe can add some footage or input in to the RP and how we said and told them not to drive away or they would get killed etc. Also the fact me and Stubley chased.

Rules i feel like were broken from Dopefish/Bravo;

(6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers.

Now since people have been tagged, we just want to point out that if You have anything constructive to add and ofcourse was apart of the situation, feel free to reply. 

If You got nothing to add, refrain from doing so. 

The first time I appeared on the scene was when I had been told the police had arrived and to come and collect Dopefish. I never said to anyone "why did you kill my friend" and you never said to me "if you take him away I will kill you", it must have been someone else, and I have the video footage to prove it.

I would like to see your footage of your interaction with Dopefish, from offering him weed, to me arriving.

I am not reporting for how he was killed, I am reporting for you taking someone from me in a green zone, when I had not been informed of any hostile situation, and as far as I knew, the police were loading a casualty into my car to take to the hospital. To my eyes, the police had the situation under control, and were even assisting in loading Dopefish into my car without being stopped.

This report has no motive, other than to hold you to account of what has happened, I do not know of your previous history. I myself have ban history, and I would hope and expect that if I broke the rules so blatantly, that the other party would report me also. This is how we keep the community a safe, enjoyable place to RP within and enjoy the game.

As discussed , waiting on footage upload.

Your reporting me for taking someone from a green zone without knowing about the hostile RP yet as i recall your friend was talking to you in teamspeak about the situation all the way to kavala so he knew about the hostile RP and he should of informed you he also informed you, you was being followed/chased by me so in that sense should of triggerd an alarm in you if you know about the rules of fleeing to a safe zone. At the end of the day there is no point of me even uploading my footage as you just said your not reporting me for the RP however instead taking someone from a zone so i will just upload the threat to life on your friend which came with you. Also the interaction we just had on TS was blunt and unreasonable you came in accussed me of said rules and didn't want to resolve you just left and left Dopefish umming and arghing about something then leaving without attempting to resolve. Again im sticking to my guns and feel like this is just a revenge report and a dig at poseidon trying to stir something trying to call us out on Poor RP etc and shaming a good whitelisted faction with good Rp'rs and people within the community.

I'd still much prefer to ask and talk about it in TS with staff as i feel like Dopefish should be the one reporting instead of you. However this is not my judgement call and i will wait for my video to upload before posting.

Im curious as to why you wouldnt upload the entire interaction. It would show the time between dope being shot and me arriving, which was significant. I would think that was relevant.

I was informed of potentially a Poseidon vehicle behind me after driving all the way to the hospital without interruption. I drove into a situation controlled by Police, and left without obstruction. To me, there was no problem. If the situation wasnt controlled by police, why did you allow them to load Dopefish into the Vehicle?

I have tried to discuss with you in TS, as you said, you are sticking to your guns, as am I. 

If you feel your footage showing the preceding event is relevant, then by all means show it all, but I and you know why you would choose to upload only a small section, as your poor initiation would incriminate you further.

This is not revenge, you have done nothing to me, nor has Poseidon. I am simply reporting what I see as a disregard for the rules.

I have nothing further to add.

You are very selective with your chat logs;

<16:32:18> "Montana Orion♥": ready to have a chat then?
<16:32:20> "Montana Orion♥": or u busy?
<16:42:39> "Montana Orion♥": mate u coming to talk? 
<17:08:03> "Bravo": was in the shower
<17:08:11> "Bravo": dope is going to talk with you
<17:08:18> "Montana Orion♥": ok

After this, we spoke and couldn't resolve.

With regards to your accusations;

(6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

THIS HAS BEEN COVERED

(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.

NO DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND WAS MADE WITH REGARD TO GENDER, RACE, RELIGION, NATIONALITY, SEXUALITY, AGE, FINANCIAL STATUS, EMPLOYMENT STATUS ETC 

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

YOU WERE NOT SWORN AT - YOU WERE SWORN ABOUT IN A PRIVATE DISCUSSION OUT OF GAME

WHAT IS SAID OUTSIDE OF CHAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME - THIS IS NOT OUT OF ROLEPLAY, IT IS OUT OF GAME ENTIRELY AND NOT DIRECTED AT YOU

(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers.

I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO ADD

Im curious as to why you wouldnt upload the entire interaction. It would show the time between dope being shot and me arriving, which was significant. I would think that was relevant.

I was informed of potentially a Poseidon vehicle behind me after driving all the way to the hospital without interruption. I drove into a situation controlled by Police, and left without obstruction. To me, there was no problem. If the situation wasnt controlled by police, why did you allow them to load Dopefish into the Vehicle?

I have tried to discuss with you in TS, as you said, you are sticking to your guns, as am I. 

If you feel your footage showing the preceding event is relevant, then by all means show it all, but I and you know why you would choose to upload only a small section, as your poor initiation would incriminate you further.

This is not revenge, you have done nothing to me, nor has Poseidon. I am simply reporting what I see as a disregard for the rules.

I have nothing further to add.

You are very selective with your chat logs;

After this, we spoke and couldn't resolve.

With regards to your accusations;

(6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

THIS HAS BEEN COVERED

NO DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND WAS MADE WITH REGARD TO GENDER, RACE, RELIGION, NATIONALITY, SEXUALITY, AGE, FINANCIAL STATUS, EMPLOYMENT STATUS ETC 

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

YOU WERE NOT SWORN AT - YOU WERE SWORN ABOUT IN A PRIVATE DISCUSSION OUT OF GAME

WHAT IS SAID OUTSIDE OF CHAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME - THIS IS NOT OUT OF ROLEPLAY, IT IS OUT OF GAME ENTIRELY AND NOT DIRECTED AT YOU

(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers.

I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO ADD
Lets go through this reply as clearly your adding things and changing what was said entirely. 

"Im curious as to why you wouldnt upload the entire interaction. It would show the time between dope being shot and me arriving, which was significant. I would think that was relevant."

You said yourself that i don't need this as your only reporting me for the taking out of the greenzone and if i was going to show the footage it will be to the staff who is taking lead in this report as private information was given.

"I was informed of potentially a Poseidon vehicle behind me after driving all the way to the hospital without interruption. I drove into a situation controlled by Police, and left without obstruction. To me, there was no problem. If the situation wasnt controlled by police, why did you allow them to load Dopefish into the Vehicle?"

It was not a police controlled area the police loaded your friend into the car as i was knocked out by my fellow posiedon member i then woke up got into the car and chased you quite close behind and as you have not shown footage of this you can't explain this yourself.

"I have tried to discuss with you in TS, as you said, you are sticking to your guns, as am I."

This is an utter lie and you know it as i never once said im sticking to my guns in the conversation over teamspeak i said i wanted to resolve this issue and you just pointed out what rule i broke over and over and stated my poor RP and other things then left. You clearly do not attempt nor wanted to resolve the situation again i still feel like this should be brought up ASAP into a staff controlled room and spoken about properly instead of pointing fingers and a He said she said situation.

"If you feel your footage showing the preceding event is relevant, then by all means show it all, but I and you know why you would choose to upload only a small section, as your poor initiation would incriminate you further." 

What is this sentence even? Your trying to put a finger on me about poor initiation yet you wasn't even there for the RP nor the shooting so it would not make my defence worse in fact it would make it more clearer that you helped your own rule breaking of 6.6. I will uplaod what i feel is nessescary to the report and i will show other parts of the footage to staff persoanlly as again i say it holds sensitive information which i do not have liable reason nor permission to show to the public.

"This is not revenge, you have done nothing to me, nor has Poseidon. I am simply reporting what I see as a disregard for the rules."

Then why report in the first place instead of re-attempting to resolve the issue in teamspeak if we spoke in a staff controlled room we both would be spoken too about the rules and came to an agreement and the issue would be but as resolved however you do not wish to attempt nor try resolve.

"You are very selective with your chat logs;"

I copied and pasted the chat logs that i had from my time not after u replied stop trying to pull something out of thin air and acuse me of not trying to reolve.

You say this has been coverd yet it hasn't with staff you just said u didn't know about the hosile rolepaly and left the conversation as that.

This is of any kind and calling me a "Cunt" and saying "He should be banned" is discriminating because everyone deserves the chance to explain themselves that why there is such things as court and law put in place, Again i still think this matter could be explained by staff.

(1.3) "Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban."

You aimed the word "what a cunt" towards me and it doesn't matter if it was in game or teamspeak your recording has picked this up and it is proven it wasn't in RP and you aimed at me calling me a "cunt".

The common sense thing here would be to talk it out in teamspeak in a controlled enviroment and deal with the situation instead of jumping to the forums after 30 mins or so of the incident.

@KittensMontanaOrion Got more to add in terms of relevant screenshots, videos or general information? 

Thread will remain open until said video is provided. 

It's not really stated as a rule but i'll put this up here "Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption."

I feel like the video shown has been cut short to show it looks bad on my side however i realise my mistake of the rule taking someone out of a greenzone however the footage shown does not show that, i realise this and i drop the guy lietterly 40meters down the road. And leave him and say forget about it.

I understand that 2 wrongs don't make a right and i still feel like this could of gone easier then the report if we talked about it in staff rooms.

https://gyazo.com/fc0e1a6c8a3efd90a3ac58d08ed28f70

Still waiting for the versions to be done. Then will upload.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Stavik I feel like the report can be closed now for investigation and to be sorted. Many thanks for keeping it open.

Thread will be locked, pending review. 

Any of the involved parties can contact staff if further information can be provided. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

We are currently uploading videos showing; 

1. The time between KittensMontanaOrions video ending, and mine beginning.
  2. The time/distance between my vehicle and his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back