What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Sound is way too low

Alesia

Hobo first class
Hello

I recently did some windows updates and windows was thinking the following: 

LOLOLOLOLOL let's remove the drivers of this persons audio LOL
So I had to reinstal drivers, but now my volume is way too low. I play on 100%, 0 sound reduction and I can't even hear what everyone is saying if I don't place my ear on my speaker. My sound equalisation is also applied. Normally I was able to play the game on 50% and hear everything loud and clear on TS and on Arma. can someone help me please?

One of the recent windows updates they decided to do another of their amazing design choices and combine all sound settings on their amazing windows 10 settings menu (which I dispise and will still use the Windows 7 control panel option regardless but I digress), which for myself completely reset my microphone settings and merked how windows identified my headphones, this may be what's causing your problems.

What am I getting at? I honestly don't think there is anything you can do, Microsoft have done another update which has caused problems - shock and awe.

If you don't mind me asking, what sound drivers do you use? (Incoming "Realtek" but I outta ask)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back