What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Milsim Perf Test 2 - Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute blast! Next time though an A10 or helicopters would be good so we can go brrrrrrrrt

One thing, worth having people good at being squad leads... its been 2 years since i did it, and was struggling to manage...

maybe people that have experience make themselves known who can handle it?

There were times where I had no idea where other squads were..... (perhaps have squad lead markers on the map?)

The mission was great, the only thing that was bothering me was Communications between squads, we should have a Comms man and a JTAC squad. Also dedicated armor and yadiya, you get the point. I prefer to be a NATO member as I have tingled around with Antistasi (basically PMC simulator 0.5) and I really did not like it. I would like to see more NATO sided because I would really like to be a member of NATO.

The thing is, I would not like it to become a whitelisted faction becaause (I cant join it xD) And I like playing MilSim. So I understand this wont be a problem for you guys but for me, it just makes me sad that I may not be able to play in some time....

Last edited by a moderator:
Went well.

Desync was non-existent, Fps was a bit shakey. It was a lot of fun but the fact you crashed kind of caused problems, but it was still a lot of fun and was great.

Fixing fps stutter and creating some kind of view distance set that is limited to all but you could still lower it (5km max and 500m lowest) as well as having two Zeuses in case one drops the second one can take over

Was really enjoyable, great leadership from Yankee and Matt last time.

Only complaint is that our vehicles lost their engines miles out from the zone and we kept having to start from the beginning

Was good, just FPS Dropped at times 
Server FPS was stable at around 45, not sure if related to client, mods or server performance.  Will keep an eye on and see what happens 

Just same feedback as last time  Just ump the view distance
Working on it, @Valen Bell may have a script ready for us soon

Absolute blast! Next time though an A10 or helicopters would be good so we can go brrrrrrrrt
We shall see 😉

One thing, worth having people good at being squad leads... its been 2 years since i did it, and was struggling to manage...

maybe people that have experience make themselves known who can handle it?

There were times where I had no idea where other squads were..... (perhaps have squad lead markers on the map?)
Defo going to be a proper system when we go full in, for performance testing its not a high priority just yet

Me liky, no CAS no problem 

View attachment 11651
You saw through my ruse!

The mission was great, the only thing that was bothering me was Communications between squads, we should have a Comms man and a JTAC squad. Also dedicated armor and yadiya, you get the point. I prefer to be a NATO member as I have tingled around with Antistasi (basically PMC simulator 0.5) and I really did not like it. I would like to see more NATO sided because I would really like to be a member of NATO.

The thing is, I would not like it to become a whitelisted faction becaause (I cant join it xD) And I like playing MilSim. So I understand this wont be a problem for you guys but for me, it just makes me sad that I may not be able to play in some time....
Again, will be a heavy focus when we go full in (comms training for those who want it and that kinda thing).  We won't be a "whitelisted faction" it was just an example of how we may be set out (having trained air squads etc) and the easiest comparison is to what we already know and are familiar with.  

Went well.

Desync was non-existent, Fps was a bit shakey. It was a lot of fun but the fact you crashed kind of caused problems, but it was still a lot of fun and was great.
Hopefully, I won't be crashing much more once we've nailed the issue and hammered it out :p.  With regards to FPS not sure if related to client, mods or server performance.  Will keep an eye on and see what happens 

oh also, improve respawn thing for dead  players? 
Get better medics.😉  But will have a proper system in the future.  1 life missions anyone? xD

Fixing fps stutter and creating some kind of view distance set that is limited to all but you could still lower it (5km max and 500m lowest) as well as having two Zeuses in case one drops the second one can take over
FPS I'm not sure if related to client, mods or server performance.  Will keep an eye on and see what happens.  View distance will hopefully be fixed by Valens script if we get it.   With regard to multiple Zeuses, will need to see how to manage that considering they basically run the mission, not giving it away to anyone who asks.

Was really enjoyable, great leadership from Yankee and Matt last time.

Only complaint is that our vehicles lost their engines miles out from the zone and we kept having to start from the beginning
1 Orca took out your entire convoy almost 😉 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back