What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

TEAMSPEAK!

Boyd Colt

I still have the problem. If anyone knows a fix there's 2.5 million for you. The problem is TS keeps resetting all my custom buttons so my PTT and speaker mute etc all stops working and resets to something called 226 default. The things I have done to try to fix it. Uninstall/reinstall TS X2. Made hotkey profiles. made a TS profile. Run TS as administrator Looked all over google & youtube for a fix. Asked loads of people. Made it so it's voice-activated but couldn't do that cause it just reset my speaker and mic mute buttons. I really need to fix this cause it's shitting all over my gameplay and role play and I have to keep tabbing out to reset all the buttons and that sometimes makes my game crash. My mate also said it may be buttons I am pressing in game that might be resetting them to default?  I don't know.  I'm trying everything haha

Possibly that your OS is setting all of those files to read-only file, so when you change something it is there only for one time while TS is opened and when you close them TS cant write that as file is set to read only by your OS permission. Check that and let me know.

Possibly that your OS is setting all of those files to read-only file, so when you change something it is there only for one time while TS is opened and when you close them TS cant write that as file is set to read only by your OS permission. Check that and let me know.
Might have to walk me through that in TS soon. Its come down to this. I made a hotkey profile and removed all keys in the default one so it has nowhere to reset back to.. but still it resets all the buttons to just default. with no buttons selected.  Anyways if your idea fixes it you will be paid 3M in game 🙂 

Tried to run in administrator mode, made the profiles there, and keep using admin mode?

I have tied that mate and to anyone who fixes my problem now will get FIVE MILLION *in game* POUNDS 
Have you maybe tried making a different identity? Example jessi 1 with all default shit and make another one named jessi 2 with all your customized ones and load jessi 2 in?

Are you signed in using a myteamspeak account? 

Maybe try downgrading

Or just double check your actually apllying the hotkeys and not just being an idiot (I've done it before)

Last edited by a moderator:
what version do you use?

please dont tell me you use one of those fruit computers

Depending what language settings you have on your computer for example im from Slovakia so we use a different layout of Keys on keyboard than English that being said check if your keyboard language isnt being changed. Used to do the same for me (push to talk changed to 226)

I am going to assume its getting overwritten by something.. This usually means its installed in a location with too little permissions for your user.

Could you try the following?

install "TS" on something like "C:\Ts" And check if that solves your problem, if it does its only a matter of permissions for your userprofile on windows.

Maybe limit its security so it doesn't keep changing stuff itself...
Thats interesting i will try that. But will i still be able to get on to the TS RPUK server if i lower it?

I am going to assume its getting overwritten by something.. This usually means its installed in a location with too little permissions for your user.

Could you try the following?

install "TS" on something like "C:\Ts" And check if that solves your problem, if it does its only a matter of permissions for your userprofile on windows.
I will try this. i have to play a bit to see if any of these ideas work. 

Depending what language settings you have on your computer for example im from Slovakia so we use a different layout of Keys on keyboard than English that being said check if your keyboard language isnt being changed. Used to do the same for me (push to talk changed to 226)
I use English. I have tried different keys 

what version do you use?

please dont tell me you use one of those fruit computers
Of TS? the most up to date 64 bit. OS windows 10 

Are you signed in using a myteamspeak account? 

Maybe try downgrading

Or just double check your actually apllying the hotkeys and not just being an idiot (I've done it before)
You do have a point there. when i assign the hotkeys they do work but i press okay and not apply cause it does not give me the option to press apply. its faded out.

whos ever idea works will get the 5 million.

Back