What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

What the F*** are you suppose to do as a rebel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicker

HOBO
Got any tips for things to do as a rebel, if its not gunfights or taking people hostage?

Got any tips for things to do as a rebel, if its not gunfights or taking people hostage?
doing some runs, you can always be a kind of a rebel that example works with the altis police to catch illegal rebels. Or for example do diamond runs or illegal ones

I had to read this twice, are you joking? 

There's loads of different drug run options for you as a 'big scary rebel' or lots of legal things as well

There's other players to interact and roleplay with? Go and have some interesting roleplay with poseidon or make up a roleplay situation with the police?

You could capture red zones, steal other peoples vehicles, work on your XP/Skill points.

There's countless things for you to do.

However roleplay is what I'll reiterate. There 3 whitelisted factions for you to interact with and potentially join

Good evening, @Wicker

As a Citizen/Criminal you’re able to create your own scenarios, lately I’ve noticed a concerning trend on the island, where everything needs aFinancialreward.. The reward of a situation is the amazing role-play you've been involved in, the people who enjoyed that situation and the amount of people who will remember you for it. 
 I remember in the earlier days of this community, people, groups were creating
Underground Markets (Selling Narcotics, Weapons, Alcohol) to random citizens, Claiming certain areas within Kavala, organizing parties and causing noise complaints.  There are so many different scenarios you’re able to create, when large groups start claiming certain parts of Kavala, and actively hang around these locations you might even start seeing some kind of ‘Turf War’ which doesn’t even need to involve any firearms. I also have seen large groups claim Kavala Pub in the past and actively role-play from that. The possibilities are endless!

We already have enough people who’re doing the Armed Robberies on Government properties, Firefights and other firearm related activities. Personally I would say there are way too many options for people to walk over towards a sign and activate a Fuel Station Robbery, Bank Robbery, where they’re consistently using the same ‘Copy&Paste’ story. Which sadly has created some lazy criminals, which aren’t able to create ‘New’ and interesting scenarios.Out-of-the-Boxthinking is vital for a role-play server, which keeps everything fresh and interesting. Be original and other will follow!

Those are my personal thoughts on the subject, hopefully I've helped you with it.
SI Ronald Strauss [6852], Road Traffic Unit
Author of the 'Ronald's Road Traffic Tip of the Week'
 ​

Last edited by a moderator:
Whine mostly. 
But why do the Whine Vladic Lacking content on your Server?

Good evening, @Wicker

As a Citizen/Criminal you’re able to create your own scenarios, lately I’ve noticed a concerning trend on the island, where everything needs aFinancialreward.. The reward of a situation is the amazing role-play you've been involved in, the people who enjoyed that situation and the amount of people who will remember you for it.    I remember in the earlier days of this community, people, groups were creating Underground Markets (Selling Narcotics, Weapons, Alcohol) to random citizens, Claiming certain areas within Kavala, organizing parties and causing noise complaints.  There are so many different scenarios you’re able to create, when large groups start claiming certain parts of Kavala, and actively hang around these locations you might even start seeing some kind of ‘Turf War’ which doesn’t even need to involve any firearms. I also have seen large groups claim Kavala Pub in the past and actively role-play from that. The possibilities are endless!

We already have enough people who’re doing the Armed Robberies on Government properties, Firefights and other firearm related activities. Personally I would say there are way too many options for people to walk over towards a sign and activate a Fuel Station Robbery, Bank Robbery, where they’re consistently using the same ‘Copy&Paste’ story. Which sadly has created some lazy criminals, which aren’t able to create ‘New’ and interesting scenarios.Out-of-the-Boxthinking is vital for a role-play server, which keeps everything fresh and interesting. Be original and other will follow!

Those are my personal thoughts on the subject, hopefully I've helped you with it.
SI Ronald Strauss [6852], Road Traffic Unit
Author of the 'Ronald's Road Traffic Tip of the Week'
 ​
I will tried that out!

You are the one who lacks imagination. 
Right its easy to use your imagination in a big world, but you need materials to use in this big world, and after being here along time and knowing every inch of the maps I wanted to ask if anybody got any tips. But Vladic wants to take it to his heart?

Right its easy to use your imagination in a big world, but you need materials to use in this big world, and after being here along time and knowing every inch of the maps I wanted to ask if anybody got any tips. But Vladic wants to take it to his heart?
Haven’t did a run on RPUK for literally years. Got some awesome and great interactions using normally about 10k of money. You lack imagination. 

You complain yet ignore the comments me and Nalurah made about roleplay and genuine oppertunities.

You asked what else can you do except gunfights basically, so we gave you more suggestions but I got the impression that you made this post more for drama or "lols" than actual feedback

You complain yet ignore the comments me and Nalurah made about roleplay and genuine oppertunities.

You asked what else can you do except gunfights basically, so we gave you more suggestions but I got the impression that you made this post more for drama or "lols" than actual feedback
I do enjoy getting that kinda feedback normal and Im happy for the info I got from Ronald. But in the end it was Vladic that kicked it off

I kinda have to defend wicker here, its kinda boring atm as a rebel 😜
I do not defend anyone who posts these kinds of posts. Its one of those "give me something but I have no ideas what" things. Constructive feedback is always welcome and everyone can post in the suggestions forums. But posts like this will always get treated with contempt by me.

Right so in a community where somebody is asking for tips, you would rather like to shit talk them. I dont really like that way on thinking vladic espesially not as you are apart of the management team.

I do not defend anyone who posts these kinds of posts. Its one of those "give me something but I have no ideas what" things. Constructive feedback is always welcome and everyone can post in the suggestions forums. But posts like this will always get treated with contempt by me.

lols 😄

THIS IS A YIKES

Right so in a community where somebody is asking for tips, you would rather like to shit talk them. I dont really like that way on thinking vladic espesially not as you are apart of the management team.
Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has them but they think each others stink.

You have your way of dealing with things. I have mine.

If you want a genuine sincere suggestion go on the server as a hobo and just jump from situation to situation. Althought you think there is nothing to do trust me you would be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back