What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Dest1ny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dest1ny

In-game Name: Dest1ny
Steam ID: 76561198075243766
Date this happened: 13/10/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Successfuly stole two seperate vehicles at two seperate scrap dealers. The vehicles did not appear in my garage after the restart.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnT1XkITaq8%20%20%2B%20%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AVaHI0xV2I
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 2x Hatchback sport (Beast)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

I have been made aware by @CI Dan B how to access the link and managed to get it(thank you Dan!). However before proceeding with this compensation request I have a few questions for you.

1. At what time did you attempt to steal the vehicles and has a restart happened since you stole the vehicle?

2. Only answer this question if you waited a restart: Do you have any evidence of the vehicles not being in your inventory? 

Last edited by a moderator:
18:08PM & 19:18PM both times were displayed on both video titles.

I did wait until restart to contact an admin and if you look in my personal server files you will not see the two hatchbacks. I can't give you a screenshot or video footage of my garage inventory as I have been perm banned.

Hi,

So I reviewed all the evidence that I have received from you and I also did a little investigation myself. And I indeed confirmed that the 2 hatchback sports aren't in your garage. We are not able to set the vehicles in your garage manually due to there being a possibility that the vehicles are still owned by the original owners making it a duplicate vehicle. 

I would be more then happy to issue you the compensation for the costs that you made. However I did a quick calculation and the scrap costs of the vehicles combined would be a total of £3316. In the compensation requirements it states that unfortunately we are unable to issue compensation for requests where the amount is under 100k if the person has more than a million in their bank account. I did a quick check and you have 61 million in your bank account. I would be more then happy to issue the compensation however I'm at this moment unable too! 

However I'm kindly asking if you can maybe make a bug report seeing what happened to you was a bug so the developers can start working on a fix for this! 

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/158-altis-life-issues/

So because of the information I have given above I'm unable to issue compensation. I wish you a pleasant day and I hope that this won't happen in the future!

Compensation Refused

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back