What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Buying Helpers you get almost a mill each

Enzyx

I know this might be the wrong place to put this but.....

I am buying 4 helpers to get my to prestige 3. I can give them 250k for each prestige and have all the money. The people need to be trustable and if i even have a little bit of doubt i am going to dischagre you from your spot. I will supply all the trucks and you will get 20% each of the apple money so its a fair share. 

Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
For what seems to be a lot of work for each person 250k just doesn't seem worth it in terms of the time the guys helping you will have to spend collecting and driving to the market for you, they could go and spend 20 mins on a diamond run and make almost a mill or just over. You might need to increase the monetary value before you get people offering to be your helpers. 

How about don't be lazy and get it done yourself? I did 0 - 1000 in 9 hours and that was just casually playing whilst chatting on TS. If you physically do the work yourself you get a lot more enjoyment and sense of achievement from actually doing it yourself. Failing that split it into bits say do 200 levels a day or something if you find it that mind numbing xD! 

@Warwick Its 750k and 20% of the apple money
But for what could be 3 hours work each that just really isn't worth it mate. 

How about don't be lazy and get it done yourself? I did 0 - 1000 in 9 hours and that was just casually playing whilst chatting on TS. If you physically do the work yourself you get a lot more enjoyment and sense of achievement from actually doing it yourself. Failing that split it into bits say do 200 levels a day or something if you find it that mind numbing xD! 
I agree ScaR, it would be more of an achievement doing it yourself. 

Plus you get to drown hobos who lockpick your tempests 🙂

@The_Real_ScaR im not saying that if you wanna be a scumbag you cant but it would be cuite nice if you coud keep you now not so nice comments to your self.

Let's keep the thread to what it is. No point trying to start or have a dig at someone.
If it continues, points will go out.

BEHAVE

Let's keep the thread to what it is. No point trying to start or have a dig at someone.
If it continues, points will go out.

BEHAVE
Apologies, It genuinely wasn't a hurtful dig at anyone. It was more a comment around it would just take the fun and sense of accomplishment away from physically doing the prestige himself :)

Back