What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Red Dead Redemption 2

bgj

Everyone excited for RDR2? On what console will you be playing? And are you going to play honorable or definitely not

If on ps4 and looking for a partner when online releases, hit me up: bgj10

Sadly my PS4 broke, all I have is my PC. I'm sure they'll release it on PC in a year or 2.
i hope so so we can mod and cheat in online again but probably because gta5 online on pc went to shit theyll wont do it. but lets hope right 😉 

i hope so so we can mod and cheat in online again but probably because gta5 online on pc went to shit theyll wont do it. but lets hope right 😉 
Yup lol, but they don't care. The want to profit 3x, once on the current consoles, then they'll release on the Ps5 etc.. then they'll release on PC. THAT's EXACTLY what they did with GTA 5, I ended up buying it 3 times lmao.

Pre Ordered on Xbox One but don't know what to play; Got Odessey and im loving it, Bo4 is great and then RDR2 looks amazing idk what to play 😛

Pre Ordered on Xbox One but don't know what to play; Got Odessey and im loving it, Bo4 is great and then RDR2 looks amazing idk what to play 😛
RDR2 for sure. idk im not a fan of bo and i think the new assasins creed is nothing like how its supposed to be.

I don't have a PS4 so I am more excited for Fallout 76

a year or 2?  )': 
Keep in mind that Rockstar is the company that always leaves PC players begging for a PC port of their titles until they inevitably cave-in around a year or 2 of begging later and then release a botched port (GTA 5 being the only port to PC that didnt suck from them so far)

On top of that their absolutely stupid quote saying "Oh if it does well we will make RDR3" while they completely fail to mention any sort of PC port which would be a VERY lucrative choice because PC players have shown time and time again that there is a demand for Rockstar Games on PC

n3dUg6T.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some problem with the PS 4 itself, Anything above 30Gb is gonna get an Error so I normally download them with PSX and yea PSN is InS1DuS 

its rumoured to be 105gb, feelsbadman for people with  slow internet
it officially leaked and its something like 83gb for ps4 idk why they said 105gb maybe later updates or online :s

10 min until release trailer and im at work 

Back