What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Police Intercepted Poseidon Smuggling Operation

Qrow

Bug Reporter
Unlinked
Extra Extra, Read all about it. 
Actual plane footage of the moment the Altis Police Force unleash a daring hail of bullets at an aircraft over a populated civilian area.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OMG THEY CANT DO THIS DOWN WITH THE CONSTABULARY THIS COULD OF HIT CIVS with the misfires from the air landing and hitting random civs absululty Not good!

The Altis Police, in conjunction with the Royal Airforce, had to undertake the decision to bring down an aircraft over a population centre in the interest of national security. A full transcript of the repeated hails of Quick Reaction Alert Aircraft deployed from Altis International to the offending aircraft can be found here: https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gPZJsjxXGp

Last edited by a moderator:
The Altis Police, in conjunction with the Royal Airforce, had to undertake the decision to bring down an aircraft over a population centre in the interest of national security. A full transcript of the repeated hails of Quick Reaction Alert Aircraft deployed from Altis International to the offending aircraft can be found here: https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gPZJsjxXGp
This is clearly false as you can clearly see there are no jets in the area and as Altis Int. is only a very short distance away they would definitely have been on scene by this time.  You can clearly see that the small arms fire was indeed from the ground and the RAF would never approve this action over a heavily populated city.  

I find the lack of respect for the civilians of Athira to be disgusting and will be launching a formal complaint about this situation.

OMG THEY CANT DO THIS DOWN WITH THE CONSTABULARY THIS COULD OF HIT CIVS with the misfires from the air landing and hitting random civs absululty Not good!
I cannot belive this has happend, another reckless stunt pulled off by Ali b and his band of Merry men , when will there brutally stop! Vanity with u fish gang 

logo.ashx

Back