What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Two barns for sell.

Dane_Moore

I am horrible in making advertisements and I am to shy to ask someone to do it for me,

I have 2 barns I want to sell, they are great and I use them all the time myself and the only reason I would sell them for togather is 40,000,000 $.

I don't want to go below the said price if I am selling two barns with that status. but I do sell them indevidually aswell.

Information about the barns.

~1.3 KM nearest garage from Kavala or Agios.

~200 meters from Gas station,

~500 meters from ATM,

~300 meters away from eachother.

+ Constant police route.

+ Constant Medics route.

+ Next to the factory ;).

+ Near a main road.

The bidding starts for both from 40,000,000.

The Bidding for individual barn, you can chose which one to buy, starts at 12,500,000 $.

Everything is negotiable.

Contact me via 555-213213-4155 phone number.

Email DMASOS@Atlis.rp

Just a quick question, who would be willing to pay £20 million for one barn. Most recently have sold for well under that

Last edited by a moderator:
well 20 mil bcz it's 2 barns and it's a set...+ the reasons above....

If you want only one ... 12.5 mil. minimum.

Are you guys planning to hide your guns in a barn ? o_O... i have never been robbed there but visited by cops aka safe ^.^.

PLEASE do not comment if you are not planning to bid, and don't argue in this section. Much appreciated.

I bid £12.5 mil for 1 barn

(pm me exact location)

ill do 14 mil for one idm which one

Current bids.

Active bid on 1 Barn 15 mil.

Active bid for Both barns 30 mil.

Unless someone outbids 30 mil, just one of the barns will be available for sale.

Reminder " I am only selling at minimum of these prices and if I am not satisfied with the prices i will keep the barns as I am loving the prestige of these Patates.''

Is one lf these on the dirt road leading to aggelochori road? ive been trying to buy that one for a month 😕

Back