What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Mar-10 (Sand) + 6 mags

Paulo Serafim

Due to recent developments on my last MAR-10 Auction, I am starting a new one with exactly the same weapon, prices and increment bid but with a little longer deadline.

I am auctioning a MAR-10 with 6 magazines!

Starting bid: 2, 500, 000£

Bid Increment: 250, 000£

Buy Now: 7, 500, 000£ 

AUCTION ENDS AT: 21/10/2018 12:00 GMT

“Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill

Colonel Paulo

I guess, but will he let a million extra go over a few minutes though? 

Already ended
You are right by saying that. However I'm not gonna lie but I really need money at the moment and I am very sorry to say that I will to take @Lion's offer if you don't want to increase it. I know I'm breaking my own established rules for this auction but, as I said before I really need the money right now. I'll give until 6:30 PM to make another offer or to comment saying that you don't want it so that I know if I am going to give to @Lion or not.
I sincerely apologise, I would be annoyed if I was you but try to put yourself on my shoes and understand why I am doing this.

Back