What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

15 mill for Sonder!

Whongcheng

View attachment 11457

Dear people of altis. Today its the day that we remove the devil from altis, This fake human is not a real man. HE IS A ROBOT!!. and there for i want him in ziptie,s deliverd to me. at my house, you can call me on my fhone on 06567Mr/china. the reward will be giffen when you bring this robot man to me. when you have him do not touch ore beat him, i need all the info from him alive and in good state, i have a picture of him how his human boddy looks like. as wel becarfull he got some robots friends and they will try to keep him a secred from the people of altis. they use him as a secred wepon! but no more me whongcheng will expose him and i will strip him of from his robot parts !!!! thank u for the help and if u have a qwestion plz ask me and i will anwser asep. below u can see his face, have a great hunt people...

7c64faef9823f89259a4e2e855f3d2ef.png

This is usually the point where I say "absolutely" and take up ur offer but Iv been looking for him for a month already and this man is on next level anti kidnap...

hand ur self in we go halves? surely that better then an boring Inspector paycheck?
I mean, I dont care so much about money as you guys do, putting 15m bounties on people. 

This is usually the point where I say "absolutely" and take up ur offer but Iv been looking for him for a month already and this man is on next level anti kidnap...
I mean, just speed down the main highway or park your car inconveniently and im pretty sure @Sonder will just magically show up.

Back