What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

"Ebolanator, MiniLudvig, Kasper" Attempted RDM, And RDM of CIVS at the black market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaF

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Ebolanator, MiniLudvig, Kasper

Time & Date this happened: 29/11/14 - 7pm - 8pm

Description of what happened: I landed at the black market to be greeted by three people inside. One of the guys was acting hostile towards me, and his friend was saying ignore him. I was feeling sketchy about the whole thing so I decided to get in my chopper and leave. When I did this, they started shooting at my hovering chopper. I flew away and they tailed me towards the UNMC border. I then turned around and went back to the black market to buy my gear. Upon buying my vest I was shot in the leg with no RP involved at all. It was the same group of guys. I ran behind the building as another CIV in a heli turned up. They then all started shooting at him also. I retreated even more, then one by one killed them.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Video Proof: 

The RDM proof is up until the 3:45 mark. The rest of the video is me killing them all. Though I would include it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need any proof of the RDM towards me from my point of view i'll upload it.

Ebolanator gets a ban just for his name.

Not funny. At all.

Anyways.

Approved - Awaiting Action - 30/11/14

Players banned;

ebolanator 30 November 2014 - 20:16 GMT Forum Report

MiniLudvig 30 November 2014 - 20:15 GMT Forum Report

kasper 3 December 2014 - 01:25 GMT Forum Report

Moved to actioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back