Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

martin2758

quilin scrapped (no names)

martin2758

around 21:00 23-10-2018

i followed a police van because i had just spawned and wanted some rp. It stopped at the RBA treasury but i didnt really think about it getting robbed since i didnt see much other police nor did i hear gunshots. Therefor i put my mxsw with suppresor, dms sight and a 100 round mag in my quilin so i wouldnt get in trouble. Then i saw a police car with only 1 police inside and since i have been police myself i know they shouldnt patrol alone when others are online. So i jumped in to talk with him since he didnt lock the vehicle and then he locked it and drove to Npa with me because he thought he saw a weapon on my back. Then we procceded to talk and then suddenly i got a message that my quilin was scrapped. I had not interacted with any other police than the guy i was with in npa so i thought it was really random that it just got scrapped like that. Therefor i would like if someone looked into this and possibly demoted the guy who did it or at least get a compensation (hopefully both on my mxsw and quilin but you probably wont do that). I also got a ticket of 80000 after this for 1 illegal mxsw mag even though he didnt have reason to check me in the first place.

video evidence

https://plays.tv/s/Lwy0ElkhTL5P 

DCC LONG BEARD

Dear @martin2758 he Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against 'Unknown Officers'. We aim to deal with this complaint within 48 hours.

Thank you for your Patience.

Kind Regards,

Deputy Chief Constable Long Beard

DCC LONG BEARD

As no reply, or adherence to the Police Complaint Procedure, PCC Closed.

Regards

Deputy Chief Constable Long Beard